[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys new starter

Interesting move here...I don't like it. When has he ever carried the full load? And if you name Felix the starter, why come out of the draft without having moved Choice or Barber? No...I can't see it finishing out this way.

I really hope its tru and I hope he gets the lions share of the carries. Dude is a homerun hitter. I know he has durability issues but you cant baby him. Run him like a rented mule and if he goes down give the rock to a very nice back up option of choice and/ or barber

I really hope its tru and I hope he gets the lions share of the carries. Dude is a homerun hitter. I know he has durability issues but you cant baby him. Run him like a rented mule and if he goes down give the rock to a very nice back up option of choice and/ or barber

this is the way to go...

especially as an Eagles fan, who would like to see him as non-factor by the time our two December match-ups come into play. :wacko:

I guess I'm more optimistic about him than most of y'all. As long as he is spelled by Barber and/or Choice, I think he can stay healthy and see no other reason for him not to have a very good year. Top RB2 maybe low end RB1 numbers.

I guess I'm more optimistic about him than most of y'all. As long as he is spelled by Barber and/or Choice, I think he can stay healthy and see no other reason for him not to have a very good year. Top RB2 maybe low end RB1 numbers.

On paper, YES! Felix could be so much...but, appearantly he is fragile, and as of now I can only hope or wish.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby