[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maxim 2010 Hot 100...

How is Elisha Cuthbert not even on that list? I think the reason a lot are on here and ranked where they are isn't just hotness but hot as in currently relevant. Some haven't been in anything or done anything recently while some are everywhere you look.

How is Elisha Cuthbert not even on that list? I think the reason a lot are on here and ranked where they are isn't just hotness but hot as in currently relevant. Some haven't been in anything or done anything recently while some are everywhere you look.

I take it you did see her latest pictures at Durden's site...

http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/05/elisha-cutbert-is-disapointing/

Katy Perry...really? I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, but there are a lot hotter ladies farther down the list.

Bar Rafaeli should be in the top 5 and I'd put Katy Perry up in the 40's. I would also have Emmanuelle Chriqui and Keely Hazell in the top 20.

Keeley Hazell (#90) for one.

How is Erin Andrews #58? :tup: ..... and behind Britney Spears? :wacko:

dumb list. katy perry? man, that chick is annoying.

+1 To all the above. Katy has a nice rack, but she is far more annoying, less talented, and mediocre looking than a lot of other chicks in hollywood. I'm guessing she blew one of the execs at Maxim. :tup:

- Maybe I'm getting old, but I'd say that, in looking at this list, there are at least half who I have no idea who they are. I'm guessing I would recognize 80-90%, if I looked at all of their pictures, but just a list of names... not so much. :wacko:

I don't know many of them either. A local radio station, the one that 2V is on and practically owns (KFAN), had a babe bracket right before the NFL draft. Keeley Hazell (#90) won the bracket. Each day they put up a matchup, final four style. When it got down to the finals, I knew that Hazell would win it. She won it.

I take it you did see her latest pictures at Durden's site...

http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/05/elisha-cutbert-is-disapointing/

That's supposed to be disappointing? How many of the top 100 look the same way in real photos swimming then they do brushed up on a magazine cover?

They think that's fat??? :wacko:

+1

I don't know many of them either. A local radio station, the one that 2V is on and practically owns (KFAN), had a babe bracket right before the NFL draft. Keeley Hazell (#90) won the bracket. Each day they put up a matchup, final four style. When it got down to the finals, I knew that Hazell would win it. She won it.

Power Trip Babe Bracket :wacko:

I voted :tup: