[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heading to a Tea Party...

Jimmy Neutron

The Tea Party is a racist organization according to the group Michelle Obama was talking to this week.

Don't go Jimmy. I heard those people are so racist they won't even drink black tea!

Not for political reasons, but a friend of mine is head-lining with his band and I have not heard him play yet.

It will be interesting to compare what I see and hear with what I've read here and in the news.

Let us know what you think.

I think we should help you make a sign.

Obama is a Mooslim

Amerika is Socilast kuntry.

Or try one of these.

Hmmm, are these signs an indictment of Tea Partiers or our public education system? And do you have to know how to spell something to know that is really bad for you? And if you can't spell, does that make your opinions any less valid? These questions keep me up at night.

Interesting that the first one presumably is poking fun at the supposed misspelling of misspell, whereas in fact it is spelled perfectly correctly. Even while you're supposedly being smart, you reveal yourself as a buffoon.

Interesting that the first one presumably is poking fun at the supposed misspelling of misspell, whereas in fact it is spelled perfectly correctly. Even while you're supposedly being smart, you reveal yourself as a buffoon.

I am a buffoon. That is well documented. I wasn't trying to be smart. You see I have a problem. I like the Tea Party message, but I don't really feel like I fit in because I can spell and I'm not a rich white racist. Signed ~ confused buffoon

I don't think they will let me in if I'm not a bad spelling, rich, white racist. That's the only people they let in right?

Still confused