[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SINCE IT ALL BEGINS IN LESS THAN A MONTH

BS Miscreant

No doubt a horrible call. In fact, 20 seconds later after LSU ripped off a 40plus run for the go ahead TD the officials called the same thing on the Tigers. Both penalties were undeserving. :wacko:

That LSU Celebration penalty should never had to have been called.

That LSU Celebration penalty should never had to have been called.

Did I dream this or did the NCAA in fact put in a new celebration rule/penalty that actually takes away the score instead of just a 15 yd penalty? :wacko:

In both those GA/LSU cases there was NO real excessive celebration with the possible exception that a few of the players celebrated with their teammates after great plays in an emotional game of football.

Edited by Rockerbraves

UT's defense is going to be downright SICK this season. The fact that they do face a handful of cupcakes will help, but their D is as good as anyone in the nation, and could be one of the best UT has ever seen. If the super-soph can manage the offense, you might see this Longhorn team in the BCS series come this winter. Yes, I've had beers tonight. Yes, I hung out with some UT defenders tonight. Yes, I am a Horn fan. Yes, you can all suck it. :wacko:

UT's defense is going to be downright SICK this season. The fact that they do face a handful of cupcakes will help, but their D is as good as anyone in the nation, and could be one of the best UT has ever seen. If the super-soph can manage the offense, you might see this Longhorn team in the BCS series come this winter. Yes, I've had beers tonight. Yes, I hung out with some UT defenders tonight. Yes, I am a Horn fan. Yes, you can all suck it. :wacko:

He looked better than Colt did in that Bowl game against Bama...

Texas...Pffft.

dayum I wish the Horns would have made the jump over to the big leagues out west and joined the Pac..................

Wish I had your optimism, but I don't trust the Soph, and we don't have a bell cow RB. I don't see how our Defense can be as good, loosing Thomas, Kindle, Houston and Muckelroy.

:wacko: Too bad for your conference, you guys might have learned something or two about PLAYING defense.

touche -

I would have liked to see UT play a Pac 10 schedule -whole different ballgame than the Big 12...........

anyhoo- opening weekend Sat- cannot freaking wait!!1

Wish I had your optimism, but I don't trust the Soph, and we don't have a bell cow RB. I don't see how our Defense can be as good, loosing Thomas, Kindle, Houston and Muckelroy.

This is much closer to the truth.