[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Perch's nightmare come to life

polksalet

when you want to express an energetic "YEAH" as a politician, the default gesture is pumping a fist in the air.

I am pretty sure that Obama's handlers have told him to never, ever, ever, ever do that.

So here is a little test for everyone, say "f-°- yeah" while energetically raising your arm, while forbidding yourself to make a fist.

What comes up?

I couldn't help myself from making the horns symbol. Anyone else?

Then again I am part of the illuminati....

I don't know any people that routinely go around giving that hand gesture in my little part of the world. That's all I am saying. I don't see a friend on the street and give him the horn sign. I described the typical persons that would do that in the early part of this thread, and just my opinion, President of the United States is no position to be going Beavis and Butthead in front of a crowd. If they are trying to get cheap points by being "hip" they should at least know the meaning of the symbol they are using. We are assuming they don't know the meaning then? They are ignorant? Is that the verdict?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know any people that routinely go around giving that hand gesture in my little part of the world. That's all I am saying. I don't see a friend on the street and give him the horn sign. I described the typical persons that would do that in the early part of this thread, and just my opinion, President of the United States is no position to be going Beavis and Butthead in front of a crowd. If they are trying to get cheap points by being "hip" they should at least know the meaning of the symbol they are using. We are assuming they don't know the meaning then? They are ignorant? Is that the verdict?

Just Beavis... Butthead was not participating because he was being investigated for ethics violations.

when you want to express an energetic "YEAH" as a politician, the default gesture is pumping a fist in the air.

I am pretty sure that Obama's handlers have told him to never, ever, ever, ever do that.

So here is a little test for everyone, say "f-°- yeah" while energetically raising your arm, while forbidding yourself to make a fist.

What comes up?

I couldn't help myself from making the horns symbol. Anyone else?

Then again I am part of the illuminati....

the thing is that it isn't just once or just one president....it's several presidents using the same symbol...on several occasions...

Not only that, but the photo was taken at a gathering of devil worshippers. OZMG!!!

I reiterate: :wacko:

Okay, how about all of these? http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Rel...ns_of_satan.htm

It's like they aren't living in the same world as the rest of us.

I live in a world where I open my eyes and see. And open my mind and think. You are right. It is a lonely lonely place.

People would be up in arms if these leaders were giving a Nazi salute. We are all familiar with that hand-sign. We find that hand-sign offensive. We view that hand-sign as a universal symbol of hatred and evil.

Yet we find the sign of the devil used only by young people and metal bands to be a perfectly acceptable form of communication by politicians.

And anybody that even QUESTIONS that curiousity is considered some kind of a loon? I gave a link with photos of many celebs and politicians using the sign. I couldn't care less what the name of the site is that posted the pictures, or what there agenda is. I just find it a curious phenomenon, and one for which I still have not found adequate explanation or rationale for. And I am not talking about Bush or Obama pandering to Texans. That can be explained and justified. Otherwise? Not so much.

I guess life is just much easier when you never question anything, rationalize everything, and throw tin foil hats on anybody that dares to rock your reality boat.

I live in a world where I open my eyes and see. And open my mind and think. You are right. It is a lonely lonely place.

People would be up in arms if these leaders were giving a Nazi salute. We are all familiar with that hand-sign. We find that hand-sign offensive. We view that hand-sign as a universal symbol of hatred and evil.

Yet we find the sign of the devil used only by young people and metal bands to be a perfectly acceptable form of communication by politicians.

And anybody that even QUESTIONS that curiousity is considered some kind of a loon? I gave a link with photos of many celebs and politicians using the sign. I couldn't care less what the name of the site is that posted the pictures, or what there agenda is. I just find it a curious phenomenon, and one for which I still have not found adequate explanation or rationale for. And I am not talking about Bush or Obama pandering to Texans. That can be explained and justified. Otherwise? Not so much.

I guess life is just much easier when you never question anything, rationalize everything, and throw tin foil hats on anybody that dares to rock your reality boat.

:wacko:....what were you saying? :tup:

you know, when a joke post about the president visiting a college and giving that college's cheer gesture (or whatever the hell you would call it) leads to this sort of rant on your part....at some point, I think you need to step back and question whether your "reality boat" has lost an anchor. and a rudder. and has a gaping hole in the hull.

yeesh :wacko:

I'd hate to see what you'd read into his gestures if he ever got caught doing the humpty dance on ellen or the view.

you know, when a joke post about the president visiting a college and giving that college's cheer gesture (or whatever the hell you would call it) leads to this sort of rant on your part....at some point, I think you need to step back and question whether your "reality boat" has lost an anchor. and a rudder. and has a gaping hole in the hull.

yeesh :wacko:

I'd hate to see what you'd read into his gestures if he ever got caught doing the humpty dance on ellen or the view.

I like how people try to question another's sanity when they are still stuck arguing what they want to argue...

how do you explain several presidents using the same hand gesture?...they just all like to party? okay, but haven't past presidents been in trouble when caught "partying"?.....and for the record, that symbol simply doesn't mean that whichever one of the several presidents that used this symbol liked to party...

C'MON MAANNN

Seems like it's time to repost this:

http://www.poe-news.com/features.php?feat=31845

most politicians are taught to use their hands when making a point...it's almost like having a catch phrase and if you manage to make quality hand gestures with a catchy catch phrase, then you're apparently a good politician :wacko:

either that or one of the slimiest human beings on the planet..

Tomorrow I am going around town giving the horn sign to normal ordinary Americans. I will gauge their reactions and report back to you if any of them can relate. I'm relatively sure most of them will find this quite normal behavior. Think I can get a government grant for this experiment?

Tomorrow I am going around town giving the horn sign to normal ordinary Americans. I will gauge their reactions and report back to you if any of them can relate. I'm relatively sure most of them will find this quite normal behavior. Think I can get a government grant for this experiment?

Yes, but that would make you part of the establishment and you wouldn't want that.

People would be up in arms if these leaders were giving a Nazi salute. We are all familiar with that hand-sign. We find that hand-sign offensive.

Yes it is scary that we have a black President giving love to Satan. It's just too much to handle. I'm feeling all woozy and the vapors.

We view that hand-sign as a universal symbol of hatred and evil.

The Salem witch trial would have burned Obama for sure. I feel you. But it's not 1692 anymore.