[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who are you always looking for in the drafts?

kickureface

who are you always looking for in the drafts?, your targets

outside the top4, im always targeting

gore

moss

jennings

grant

greene if hes in the second+

one of crab/msw/nicks and one of moss/maclin/floyd

one of spiller/best/barber and one of mbush*/foster*

mike thomas

and a random TE at the end (zmiller, cooley, shiancoe, lalala)

qb ill be grabbing one of the remains after the top8.

It's funny in all these "who are you looking for" threads, in the TE selection, I never see V Davis? Is others down on him this year for some odd reason? I'm REALLY high on him myself. I think he will be the highest scoring TE this year and should have career numbers.

It's funny in all these "who are you looking for" threads, in the TE selection, I never see V Davis? Is others down on him this year for some odd reason? I'm REALLY high on him myself. I think he will be the highest scoring TE this year and should have career numbers.

I think Crabtree will take a lot of the red zone targets this year yet hes still rated top 5. He's incredibly strong and fast.

I have no targets but like Finley and Rodgers. My targets are players that are severely undervalued in later rounds.

I target....

QB- Big 7 (obviosuly), and Jay Cutler, and Big Ben

RB-Arian Foster, Beanie Wells, Justin Forsett, Donald Brown

WR-Knox, Aromashodu, Welker, Marshall, Mechem, Pierre Garcon

TE- VDavis, Gates, and Olsen

I target....

QB- Big 7 (obviosuly), and Jay Cutler, and Big Ben

RB-Arian Foster, Beanie Wells, Justin Forsett, Donald Brown

WR-Knox, Aromashodu, Welker, Marshall, Mechem, Pierre Garcon

TE- VDavis, Gates, and Olsen

Garcon showed at the end of last season that he's a solid fantasy WR. The problem though is Wayne is obviously the #1, Collie is the #3 or slot receiver. Those are locks. Everything I've been reading out of the Colts camp is that Garcon and Gonzo will be splitting time opposite of Wayne. I definitely wouldn't "reach" for Garcon, but if you're roster is filled and you're looking for some depth, then Garcon isn't a bad pick in the later rounds.

If you're looking for him to be your every week #2 or #3 WR, I think there's going to be a lot of disappointed managers out there - that is unless Gonzo gets hurt again..

Garcon showed at the end of last season that he's a solid fantasy WR. The problem though is Wayne is obviously the #1, Collie is the #3 or slot receiver. Those are locks. Everything I've been reading out of the Colts camp is that Garcon and Gonzo will be splitting time opposite of Wayne. I definitely wouldn't "reach" for Garcon, but if you're roster is filled and you're looking for some depth, then Garcon isn't a bad pick in the later rounds.

If you're looking for him to be your every week #2 or #3 WR, I think there's going to be a lot of disappointed managers out there - that is unless Gonzo gets hurt again..

Yeah I always target him in the late rounds as a type of project WR..That way if he explodes, awesome, and if he doesn't the team should be fine regardless