[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ray Rice

Favre4ever

If (yeah if ifs were 5ths, I know) he can stay healthy I don't know how he doesn't finish top 3 in RB scoring, maybe even 1st in PPR leagues. His only draw back is losing goaline carries to McGahee. That being said we thought that last year of CJ2K, too. I know White getting hurt helped Johnson, but when a coach realizes the real level of talent he has they apply it appropriately. I think Harbaugh realized what he has late last year.

I have the 2 pick in a ppr tonight and still don't know if I take RR over AP or not. Of course that assumes CJ goes 1 and rumor has it the owner is thinking RR at 1. APs amount of work in the last few years worries me a bit.

if i pull the 4 in non ppr...im probably taking turner over ray.......but the guy is nice....i remember last year i won a game, starting flacco as my qb, cause rice turned a screen that looked like it was going nowhere into like a 60 yard td....think it was against the bengals

this is why scoring is key when you consider which player over who....that 60yd TD play was worth 25 pts by itself....and my league is high scoring, but whenever a RB just gets 25 pts, it's kind of in that area where you are content....but on one play?...fahgettaboutitt

In a PPR league I can't see him being less than top 5, barring injury of course. I actually think he will end the season as the #1 PPR back. He didn't start going crazy until about midseason. Also, there's rumors of McGahee being on the block, and with the issues that Balt has at CB I could see them trading him for a quality CB. If that happens Rice's stock soars.

I dunno. There were a lot of games last year where he was a play or two away from having an absolute stinker. He would have like 20 total yards in the first half, and then come out with boom, boom, boom plays for 10-15 yards a pop, score a TD, then all of a sudden he is having a good day. However, there were more than a few moments last year where it was like, ok Baltimore, get this guy goin' a little bit. It isn't like he is going to run for 120+ very often, so if they go away from him some in the passing game, and lean more on the WR's, it could hurt his numbers quite a bit. Not saying it will happen, but it isn't like he is risk-free, even if healthy.

I dunno. There were a lot of games last year where he was a play or two away from having an absolute stinker. He would have like 20 total yards in the first half, and then come out with boom, boom, boom plays for 10-15 yards a pop, score a TD, then all of a sudden he is having a good day. However, there were more than a few moments last year where it was like, ok Baltimore, get this guy goin' a little bit. It isn't like he is going to run for 120+ very often, so if they go away from him some in the passing game, and lean more on the WR's, it could hurt his numbers quite a bit. Not saying it will happen, but it isn't like he is risk-free, even if healthy.

see, I view that differently - that can be due to halftime adjustments and him also being the PPR beast that he is....it creates more opportunities for him to have an explosive play..