[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Starks

Lucky Ducks

Grant out.

B. Jax and Kuhn horrible.

What do you think the chances are that the Pack gives this kid a shot when he comes off the PUP list in Week 7? They couldn't do any worse at this point considering that their run game is pretty much non-existent. Considering that they haven't picked anybody else up and let Lynch go to Seattle, I think they may be waiting on this kid.

This is a very deep flyer at this point, but what do you guys think?

I'd say its worth a flier. If you have a roster spot for him I would add him and wait and see. Not sure what they will do yet but I could see him

coming in and getting a few carries (and if successful he could help the running game) and moving Jackson back to more of his 3rd down roll. Kuhn going back to his 1 or 2 fb dives a game. Just my opinion.

If he's available and you have the space to stash him on the roster, he's worth a flyer IMO. One issue - apart from the obvious 'nobody knows if he's good enough or not yet' is the run that GB have once he's back...it's not that pretty, especially for a rookie RB who hasn't trained for 6 weeks. I wouldn't be letting anyone of importance go for him, but if you've been carrying a potential sleeper on your rsoter that hasn't come off so far, bring Starks in and give him a little time to show whether he's worth keeping for the long haul.

I have him stashed on the taxi squad in a few dynasty leagues. He may not do too well at first since he had not seen game action since 2008, but I expect him to emerge later on.

ya he's been stashed away by owners in my leagues where there is IR space.

Problem with this year is every team seems to have 2+ players injured/questionable this year, so it's not so easy to stash this guy.

McCarthy and the Packer organization has something up their sleeve. Remember, they passed on Lynch and Slaton. If they felt the need to make a move for one of these two, or a free agent, they would have, because BJAX is garbage and Kuhn can not and will not carry the load. Nance was active last week and didn't get any opportunity to showcase what he's got. That brings us to Starks. He's already been working out with the team and he will be up and running in two weeks. This kid is a beast. Another person had him and I actually traded some trash on my bench for him. I have high hopes for Starks and believe Green Bay will deploy this weapon in two weeks!

I picked him up in both of my leagues and got slack from some of the other managers about getting him too early (im convinced they were pissed because they had their eyes on him).

Lets not forget who GB plays in the first week of the playoffs, week 14 - Detroit! :wacko:

He'll fit in nicely as a flex or maybe even a #2

This is what I love about the 20 man roster. You can usually clear a space or two for stashing guys like this.

I have Starks rostered in both of my redrafts, but I'm not counting on him saving my season or anything. I think the chance that he is the next big thing, probably unlikely considering his cicrumstances. But on the other hand, this could be a "Jerome Harrison v. 2010." It is not hard to envision the Packers trusting him by the end of the season if he gets some reps in, and gets the system down. And it is for that reason that I chose to stash him, and see what develops. The problem is that it will likely require a great deal of patience to get to the payoff on this one, if there is to be one at all. Still though, I feel a lot safer with him clogging up my lineups rather than someone elses.