[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope the Lions bench Burleson

gilthorp

so it's OK to act like a dick as long as " you're obviously gonna score"? :wacko:

Have you been out of the country for a few decades? It's the NFL baby. He was just gittin jiggy with it!

btw, numbnuts almost didn't score because he started his gay little celebration too soon and it was nearly knocked out of his hands.

How Leon Lett of him. :tup:

I think this is a non-issue. You see this kind of thing every week in the NFL. Why single out Burleson? I am not a big fan of this type of behavior, but it is the way the league is now.

The Lions finally blow somebody out and we are talking about this rubbish?

:wacko:

I think this is a non-issue. You see this kind of thing every week in the NFL. Why single out Burleson? I am not a big fan of this type of behavior, but it is the way the league is now.

I remember DJax showboating, well, getting cocky and dropped the ball before he entered the end zone which cost him a TD and if I recall, the posession as well. But, we forgave him.

I remember DJax showboating, well, getting cocky and dropped the ball before he entered the end zone which cost him a TD and if I recall, the posession as well. But, we forgave him.

that was DJacx firs't (almost first TD) and Westy got the one yard TD us.

Why? Because he is Nate Burleson, and if I was the coach, his ass would be benched to ensure a mediocre player like that never does it again.

You disagree, that's fine. Lots of stupidity around the NFL, I understand.

You’re right. Let’s concentrate on the complete dominance of the Detroit Lions who, in one game, have turned the tides and now strike fear in the hearts of… of… of, um, the Carolina Panthers! There ya go Panthers… consider yourselves the bottom of the barrel cause there’s a new kid in town :wacko: .