[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady crybaby

CaptainHook

Nope. I just hate Tom Brady due to the Colts/Pats rivalry. And the fact he wants protection from the refs and cries when he doesn't get it. Brady coat-tailed the Pats D and special teams for his first two SB's. Pats and Brady have been on the decline for a while now. And last I checked, Manning and the Colts have flirted with the perfect season several times.

What in the world do the Pacers have to do with it? You are really grasping at straws to make your argument. :wacko:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. I just hate Tom Brady due to the Colts/Pats rivalry. And the fact he wants protection from the refs and cries when he doesn't get it. Brady coat-tailed the Pats D and special teams for his first two SB's. Pats and Brady have been on the decline for a while now. And last I checked, Manning and the Colts have flirted with the perfect season several times.

What in the world do the Pacers have to do with it? You are really grasping at straws to make your argument. :wacko:

'flirt'ed'???? have they had an undefeated season????.....what i meant about pacers is that colts is ALL indy has to root for....thats all....hey i like manning..give the guy respect...hes a great qb...as far as d and special teams winning brady super bowls??? he won them with a lot less offensive weapons than manning.....!!! never had a WR like wayne when he won his.....or a rb as good as addai......but hey, yeah his d and special teams helped him...but he orchestrated the drives that got them the w.....its cool to hate Brady....i hate the yankees...hate the lakers..

Last I checked, the Patriots haven't had an undefeated season either.

Why are the Colts and Pacers the only thing to root for? Indiana, Purdue, Notre Dame, Butler. Indianapolis 500. NASCAR. No baseball, thank god. People from Boston think they've got the worlds greatest sports town. :wacko:

they have had an undefeated regular season..........16 and 0.....forgot, ND is a powerhouse.....my bad....Purdue is always in the top ten...

didnt say that boston is the greatest sports town...but 3 super bowls...2 world series...17 nba titles...yeah, well the b's choked...isnt too shabby....

that's not an undefeated season. 19-0 is. You didn't get there because of karma!

Brady is still a crybaby. :wacko:

after all is said and done, you got me....brady IS a cry baby...and he plays on my home town team.....got it...

but hey he got the W today.....has won 3 super bowls....so if he whines, so be it....

not all qbs can be perfect like Manning.....(eli that is...!)

Last I checked, the Patriots haven't had an undefeated season either.

Why are the Colts and Pacers the only thing to root for? Indiana, Purdue, Notre Dame, Butler. Indianapolis 500. NASCAR. No baseball, thank god. People from Boston think they've got the worlds greatest sports town. :wacko:

We kind of do....both historically and more recently last I checked. I'm not even one to brag, but our sports teams just get it done. They may not all be great, but at least 2-3 of our teams allow us to watch games well into the playoffs on any given year.

I think that almost anyone (except you) will agree here....not trying to be an a$$ or anything.

.....forgot, ND is a powerhouse.....my bad....Purdue is always in the top ten...

didnt say that boston is the greatest sports town...but 3 super bowls...2 world series...17 nba titles...yeah, well the b's choked...isnt too shabby....

So you're gonna take credit for Celtics titles from 40 years ago, and discredit Notre Dame and Indiana's recent history? :wacko:

Edited by CaptainHook

We kind of do....both historically and more recently last I checked. I'm not even one to brag, but our sports teams just get it done. They may not all be great, but at least 2-3 of our teams allow us to watch games well into the playoffs on any given year.

I think that almost anyone (except you) will agree here....not trying to be an a$$ or anything.

Yeah, no other town gets teams in the playoffs on a regular basis. :wacko:

Worst thread in this forum. All ye who have complained about n00bs threads should read this drivel and see what really experienced FF veterans can produce.

What a crock, you should be ashamed of yourselves. :wacko:

You don't have to read it.

:tup:

Edited by CaptainHook

Yeah, no other town gets teams in the playoffs on a regular basis. :wacko:

I'm not even being homer biased here.... this is obviously going nowhere. I can honestly say that even being a NE homer I'm a fan of Peyton despite the heart attacks Indy always gives me (there aren't many out here). I just can't think of another sports town (pro sports) that in recent memory has had so much to cheer about.

Nite fellas