[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Favre @ GB Thread

SatchDork

If he uses it in as an excuse in the aftergame press conference I agree... but I did notice (on the overturned touchdown at the end)when he was trying to celebrate, he was limping then too.

Sorry but not as much as after the game. He's a glory hound. A very good glory hound but none the less he NEEDS attention.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW...you are a pile of F'ING diaper dirt ARENT YOU??? YOU WAIT UNTIL THE F'ING END TO COMMENT? HIDING IN YOUR BASEMENT LIKE (A GUY WHO LIVES WITH YOUR MOM) POS?????? YOU ARE A LIFELESS PILE OF diaper dirt......Penny Lane OFF!!!!!!

:wacko: I love it. You run your mouth constantly and now you're butt hurt... Notice how I'm not going after Viking fans. The vast majority on the boards I do respect, but not you two.

Oh...

And it's a Lakeview house, and I'm in the computer room. Down here in Texas we don't have basements. The parents do live accross town though.

WAIT UNTIL YOU COME BACK TO THE DOME!!!! ROD GERRRZZ IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE THE LITTLE GIRL (BRONCO BILLY) HE DOES IN REAL LIFE. You guys played like CRAP. you are a steaming pile of crap. Enjoy your season (NOWHERE)

Bizarre. You're one step away from going off the deep end like you did after the Saints loss. :tup:

Another girl commenting..... :wacko:

You FUDGE packer fans are a JOKE

:tup:

pm deleted as per robins request...

1. Like I said a few weeks ago, I was wrong on the NY Jets. They're legit, and if Green Bay some how comes out on top next week I'll be surprised and ecstatic.

2. My team that is a pile of penny laneing steaming diaper dirt beat your team, and in turn has driven you over the edge. I love you.

Edited by piratesownninjas

WAIT UNTIL YOU COME BACK TO THE DOME!!!! ROD GERRRZZ IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE THE LITTLE GIRL (BRONCO BILLY) HE DOES IN REAL LIFE. You guys played like CRAP. you are a steaming pile of crap. Enjoy your season (NOWHERE)

Another girl commenting..... :wacko:

You FUDGE packer fans are a JOKE

Take an aspirin man.

Bizarre. You're one step away from going off the deep end like you did after the Saints loss. :tup:

:tup:

And Valhalla's PM that he sent me... It's golden...

Valhalla

Huddler

Group: Members

Member No.: 15,892

SERIOUSLY??? YOU'RE GOING TO CALL ME / THE VIKINGS FAN OUT AFTER THAT DEBACLE????? YOU ARE A Penny LaneING JOKE!! YOUR TEAM IS A Penny LaneING JOKE!!!!! YOU WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Penny LaneING LOSE IN NY NEXT WEEKEND. YOUR TEAM IS A PILE OF Penny LaneING STEAMING diaper dirt AND YOU GOT LUCKY (THATS RIGHT) TONIGHT...WHAT A Penny LaneING JOKE YOU AND YOUR TEAM ARE...Penny Lane OFF AND DIE...MY LEAVING YOUR POSTS ALONE ARE OFFFFFFFFFFFF.......YOU POS

1. Like I said a few weeks ago, I was wrong on the NY Jets. They're legit, and if Green Bay some how comes out on top next week I'll be surprised and ecstatic.

2. My team that is a pile of penny laneing steaming diaper dirt beat your team, and in turn has driven you over the edge. I love you.

Sorry PON..not cool to post PM's. :wacko:

Jeebus man...chill! You may eat those words. No team in the league is dominating, let alone the NFC North.

"That's bold talk for a one eyed fat man!".

Dammit rr, you're confusing the issue with your common sense!

A few things I think I think...

The offensive player that scares me the most on the Vikings isn't Moss or Peterson. Harvin is downright scary. I have a feeling he and Clay Matthews are going to have an intense rivalry for many many years...

Brandon Jackson may not be the dumpster fire that I proclaimed him to be... Just a dumpster.

Andrew Quarless isn't ready for the bright lights.

Brian Bulaga played lights out today, as did Chad Clifton. I don't remember the last time GB's tackles outplayed a scary defense.

Clay Matthews may have his facemask grabbed more than anyone in the league... I thought it was pretty awesome when he figured he had to take his helmet off to avoid a facemask from Loadholt on that last drive... He clearly wasn't 100%, but Matthews at whatever percent is still light years better than the other options...

I really didn't think Green Bay way going to pull this one off. They did, and now they're tied for the NFC North lead with the Bears... And finally Green Bay's offense played up to their potential. Hopefully that can keep it going in New York next week... :wacko:

A few things I think I think...

The offensive player that scares me the most on the Vikings isn't Moss or Peterson. Harvin is downright scary. I have a feeling he and Clay Matthews are going to have an intense rivalry for many many years...

Brandon Jackson may not be the dumpster fire that I proclaimed him to be... Just a dumpster.

Andrew Quarless isn't ready for the bright lights.

Brian Bulaga played lights out today, as did Chad Clifton. I don't remember the last time GB's tackles outplayed a scary defense.

Clay Matthews may have his facemask grabbed more than anyone in the league... I thought it was pretty awesome when he figured he had to take his helmet off to avoid a facemask from Loadholt on that last drive... He clearly wasn't 100%, but Matthews at whatever percent is still light years better than the other options...

I really didn't think Green Bay way going to pull this one off. They did, and now they're tied for the NFC North lead with the Bears... And finally Green Bay's offense played up to their potential. Hopefully that can keep it going in New York next week... :wacko:

And they can't ...but keep dreaming

Eh, that goes out the window whenever the madman starts saying he wants you to die, no?

*sniff* *sniff* me just a wittle packer fan who can't take criticism...*sniff* *sniff* ...mr Viking fan said things..hide in my mom's room...*cry*

Can't wait for next week...at least watching the Pack get destroyed at NY will make me feel better...

Have fun doing the same in New England

*sniff* *sniff* me just a wittle packer fan who can't take criticism...*sniff* *sniff* ...mr Viking fan said things..hide in my mom's room...*cry*

Bizarre.

Eh, that goes out the window whenever the madman starts saying he wants you to die, no?

Sorry man, but NO! PM's are PM'S It is always bad form. No need to divulge what was in a PM when it was already apparent. And even if not, it's just bad form.

Sorry again, but.....

Sorry man, but NO! PM's are PM'S It is always bad form. No need to divulge what was in a PM when it was already apparent. And even if not, it's just bad form.

Sorry again, but.....

PM's can make one's my little buddy hurt... considering the subject.... not sure why you'd expect "good" form.

Valhalla:

I must deny your request for a physical fight. Please post that pm in this thread so I can have my own "anytime anyplace" sig.

You ever think that maybe you

A. shouldn't watch football if it gets you this fired up?

B. Shouldn't visit a football message board if it gets you this fired up after a loss?

Life goes on man, familes, hobbies, work... you know... Life... You've got to relax, and realize that if you don't run your mouth constantly when a team is down, it won't come back to bite you in the rear.

Valhalla:

I must deny your request for a physical fight. Please post that pm in this thread so I can have my own "anytime anyplace" sig.

You ever think that maybe you

A. shouldn't watch football if it gets you this fired up?

B. Shouldn't visit a football message board if it gets you this fired up after a loss?

Life goes on man, familes, hobbies, work... you know... Life... You've got to relax, and realize that if you don't run your mouth constantly when a team is down, it won't come back to bite you in the rear.

:wacko:

you = joke