[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Darren Sproles, PPR gold going forward?

doing_it_live

I actually dropped Pierre Thomas for him, but didn't start him (over Kenny Britt, damn!) But I picked him up because of PPR and kick/punt return yds. He adds great depth if nothing else, and possible Flex gold the rest of the way.

Anyone benefiting from Sproles today??
Picked him up to cover Turner's bye. His production would have been meaningful, but lost by 8.5 points with Breaston on the bench (started Parish instead :wacko: ), poor performances by Vernon Davis and Henne (bye week fill-in for Flacco)

With the Bolts WR problems I think he could be a good WW pickup in PPR leagues for those who need a bye week RB. Anyone else agree?

:wacko: Good job so far . I like to see a guy throw out a gutsy prediction that starts out on the right foot

I will be starting Sproles today and hoping he is as productive as he has been the last two weeks. I like his chances.

+1. With Houston #32 against the pass, Sproles could well be a very good play today. Like someone said earlier though, he's strictly fill-in material, IMO.