[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The News Anchor Thread

bushwacked

I really wasn't offended that GP234587 called me a tool and his sidekick cheeze-head just jerked in.

Let them speak..please...just let them speak... :wacko:

And there are a lot worse things that could be said other than tool. Tool is not that bad and if I really thought you were some evil dude I would have used a much worse term.

We obviously have VERY VERY different views but hey that is all good.

Listen, dude, you started all this nonsense with your drive-by posts insulting anything that isn't your world view. If you want the games to stop then let's stop them but the first effort is going to have to come from you. Let's bury the hatchet and try this again.

Have to agree. It's not like bushwacked isn't used to being insulted.

Too bad that nancyboy homojuice didn't call you a name, you'd have nailed the douchefecta. :wacko:

Wait a minute, it's either Clubfoothead or nancyboy homojuice. You can't use both. :tup:

Wait a minute, it's either Clubfoothead or nancyboy homojuice. You can't use both. :wacko:

That's convuluted. I came up with douchefecta. That's pretty good for a Sunday morning if I may say so. You've got to work on that.

I threw homojuice under the bus because he's a biitch.

You are OK, at least you are or were employed by the Department of the Navy. You aren't smart enough to be a sailor but at least your heart is in the right place. :tup:

That's convuluted. I came up with douchefecta. That's pretty good for a Sunday morning if I may say so. You've got to work on that.

You are OK, at least you are or were employed by the Department of the Navy. You aren't smart enough to be a sailor but at least your heart is in the right place. :wacko:

I think we got ourselves a lovefest.

the first effort is going to have to come from you. Let's bury the hatchet and try this again.

Your post indicates the first effort has come from you. Well done.

Edit: On further review, BW's first post indicates it was him:

Let them speak..please...just let them speak...
Edited by Ursa Majoris

Your post indicates the first effort has come from you. Well done.

Edit: On further review, BW's first post indicates it was him:

I wasn't sure if he was being facetious or if he was serious since the sentence prior to that indicated something else. But if that is the case, then I therefore decree that the hatchet is buried!

If we need anymore hatchets, then I suggest this one instead.

You are OK, at least you are or were employed by the Department of the Navy. You aren't smart enough to be a sailor but at least your heart is in the right place. :wacko:

We like to call the Navy The USMC Taxi Service. :tup:

I wonder if this bothers anyone?

On election night the ballots of eight Cook County precincts “went missing”. They turned up in Elgin, IL and in the middle of election night were transferred to Cicero, IL – “for safe keeping.”

Cook County claims to continue to receive about 20 – 30 absentee ballots per day. Cook County officials claim the ballots are valid, but refuse to retain the envelopes in which they arrive so that postmarks may be verified.

Cook County officials provided to the Bean campaign, upon request from them, a list containing the names and phone numbers of all those in Cook County who requested but did not return an absentee ballot. They also provided to the Bean campaign, upon request from them, an image file of a blank absentee ballot.

Out of concern for “fairness”, County officials then also supplied these materials to the Walsh campaign, who had not requested them, but learned about this when they were received.

The list contained approximately 600 names and phone numbers. A number reside in “mental rehabilitation facilities” and, upon inquiry form the Walsh campaign, were told that callers can only speak with the voters’ case workers. Some were nursing home residents who said that they had sent in a ballot which they had signed. On-site investigation revealed that some of these voters were incapable of holding a pen.

Walsh campaign investigation revealed ballots that were sent to addresses where the alleged requesters had not resided for two – 15 years.

Isn’t it funny how most of the elections that weren’t decided on November 2nd are now being won by Democrats?