[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How's those wars goin'?

redrumjuice

How's those wars goin'? Cause there sure isn't much in the news about it.

Casualty's

2001-2008= 1049

2009-1020= 1195

http://www.icasualties.org/oef/

Look at the IED fatality's...

It sure would have been nice if we could have stayed in Afganistan rather than pulling 90% of our troops out and sending them to Iraq. It sure would have been nice if we didn't have to fight two wars (one of them clearly not needed). Every soldier killed is a tragety. Can you please explain to us what point you are trying to make?

It sure would have been nice if we could have stayed in Afganistan rather than pulling 90% of our troops out and sending them to Iraq. It sure would have been nice if we didn't have to fight two wars (one of them clearly not needed). Every soldier killed is a tragety. Can you please explain to us what point you are trying to make?

Yeah, just think, most likely Hussein would have been around to be the counter to Iran and their push for nukes. Oh well...hindsight...

Obama and his death panels are executing soldiers to eliminate the military presence when his UN army takes over the world with the New World Order under than banner of socialst imperialism just like Hitler . . . .

At least I think that was Glenn Beck's blackboard breakdown on the same stats. :wacko:

His point, as always, is schtick. It's just more disgusting when he utilizes our soldiers as part of his schtick.

Did you know so many more were dying right now than previously? I didn't. The news is more worried about Palin's tweets.

It's just more disgusting when he utilizes our soldiers as part of his schtick.

Well then, the easy answer is put me on ignore since I 'disgust' you. Put your head right back into your rectum and just ignore everything that is uncomfortable for you to deal with.

Did you know so many more were dying right now than previously? I didn't. The news is more worried about Palin's tweets.

Well then, the easy answer is put me on ignore since I 'disgust' you. Put your head right back into your rectum and just ignore everything that is uncomfortable for you to deal with.

schtick.

Problem is you play it off like it's some sort of joke. It isn't a joke. Men are dying. Nothing funny or worth joking about there. Treating it like a joke is pretty forking disgusting- just for a message board laugh?

Problem is you play it off like it's some sort of joke. It isn't a joke. Men are dying. Nothing funny or worth joking about there. Treating it like a joke is pretty forking disgusting- just for a message board laugh?

How many families would have been spared a dead soldier if you and your ilk had voted for Mccain?

(redrum)

Edited by polksalet

Problem is you play it off like it's some sort of joke. It isn't a joke.

That was certainly not my intent.

My nephew just finished basic training, I figured the quiet news reflected the situation. It certainly does not, the situation over there is heightened quite a bit.

Bush got us in these wars / obama cant get us out

american soldiers have been dying , are dying and will die and i think the whole thing sucks

Why can't he get us out?

I wrote a long war related post in the thread started by Holy Roller titled Afghanistan. Rather than repeating it here, I'll just say this...I had become immune to reports of soldiers being killed and maimed until I just finished a book called 'The Good Soldiers. It cured my apathy in a hurry.

I don't know how these boys can fight a war they don't think can be won. Pull out, and it's all for nothing. Stay, and it might still be all for nothing. It sucks. The bottom line is that this country has so many enemies that supply insurgents and that there are far too many radicals who kill Americans while being all smiles and when their houses get searched... these kids don't even know who the enemy is, but they have been asked to help them, building sewers, giving medical help, just to have some of these same people planting IED's the next day... and seeing their best friends killed, or losing a leg for the effort.

I don't purport to know the answer. Neither does Obama. Or anyone else.

I think afghanistan is a completely lost cause, we should pull all personnel out and bomb to heaven each and every thing we think is terrorist related.

Iraq I don't know, I say pull back into bases perhaps and let them try to govern.

Regardless, this is taking too long. O or W I don't care, we did what we needed to do, time to make a new stramgy. GTFO.