[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone rolling with Ivory tomorrow

Patriots

Someone in my league dropped him this week. I grabbed him as the huddle has him as an S3 and my second running back option is not that great. I could use someone who might punch in one or two tds and maybe not get a ton of yards.

I say that if you need someone he wouldn't be a bad fill in...they get the horrendous Cincy D and might be up early...If so they'll pound the run

Having been forced to play him several times already, I'd hate to miss out on a day when he goes against a team that has quit.

Ivory owners rejoice. Payton is no Skeletor

Saints coach Sean Payton said Monday that he doesn't want to lighten rookie Chris Ivory's workload at all going forward, despite the impending return of Pierre Thomas and improving health of Reggie Bush.

Payton did not pull punches in his praise of Ivory, who gashed the Bengals for 117 yards and two scores on 15 carries (7.8 YPC) Sunday. "I don't want to affect his snap count at all in regards to his carries," Payton said. "Certainly [ivory] has earned the reps that he's getting now and the touches. He's a different type of runner than either Pierre or Reggie or Julius [Jones]." Dec. 6 - 8:03 pm et

Source: ESPN.com