[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody else think it was a weird fantasy week?

splotchman

Seems like a very odd fantasy week when I look at the scores around my leagues...most of the top teams did REALLY poorly and a lot of the bottom teams did quite well. A lot of odd games this week as well seemed to spill over into my fantasy league.

Maybe it is just me, but seems like an odd week all around my 4 leagues or so.

:wacko:

Yes. In my 14-team redraft, the 1-11 team was playing the league's top scorer. The 1-11 team will likely have the weekly high score this week, with a lineup of Rodgers, M Lynch, J Stewart, J Ford, P Garcon, J Knox, V Davis, O Mare and Raiders D (and he still has S Greene tomorrow night).

Not so much here. In my big-money league, I secured a division win and widened my total-points lead with;

Rodgers

Forte

Moreno

F.Jackson

D. Jackson

Jennings

M. Williams

V. Davis

Akers

Sat Rice and Owens, who had done well at other times for me this year, but the usual studs for me showed up.

A queer week for sure.

Bowe put up 50 last week and gets zilch this week.

On a curious note, when the early games ended NFL.Com had Bowe at 1 reception for 9 yards.

Now it shows Bowe got 0 catches.

What happened?

I could really use that 1 point back!

A queer week for sure.

On a curious note, when the early games ended NFL.Com had Bowe at 1 reception for 9 yards.

Now it shows Bowe got 0 catches.

What happened?

I could really use that 1 point back!

Bowe got that 1 catch overturned b/c he caught it diving out of bounds, but only had 1 foot on the ground when trying to get posession of the ball...and yes, i had bowe also in 2 leagues...this is his mulligan.

This week was wierd, but really, the whole year has been too. There is barely a single player on any of my rosters who is an automatic start anymore. Even P Manning has been lousy lately based on expectations. I stuck with Boldin again and it finally paid off. V Davis finally had a good week. CJ2K has been terrible lately. Rivers did little today. Go figure.

This week was wierd, but really, the whole year has been too. There is barely a single player on any of my rosters who is an automatic start anymore. Even P Manning has been lousy lately based on expectations. I stuck with Boldin again and it finally paid off. V Davis finally had a good week. CJ2K has been terrible lately. Rivers did little today. Go figure.

same thing here

I secured first place and a bye spot with this win and my winning team includes....and i started these guys

philip rivers (13 points)

chris johnson (8)

malcom floyd (12)

obmanu (6)

nate washington (7)

tamme (8)

bears d/st (7.5)

carpenter (4)

thankfully these two put the team on THIER BACK:

arian foster (24)

reggie wayne (50)

not for those two and i lose...bad...

Agreed: I went up against a weak team, and ESPN projections had me winning by 40 points, but some of my players laid turds, while my opponent benefited from some crazy junk time points.

Ah, well: I am in the playoffs with no worse than the #3 seed out of 7 teams, and anything can happen. On a happier note, I won two games in my other two leagues I thought I should have lost, so going 2-1 isn't so bad.

I got a cumulative 3.3 points from my QB and 3 WRs this week . . . yeah, it was a weird one. Probably got knocked out of the playoffs as a result as well. Not a good week at all.

It was a truly bizarre week, no doubt.

My main question is what to do with Chris Johnson :wacko:

This is my main concern as well... My tought is that I need to keep rolling him out there simply because I really don't have another option with the potential to put up those kind of numbers. I have Foster as my other starter and Blount who I use as a FLEX option when his matchup looks good. I could start Blount and Foster and roll out 4WR but am I going to start Breaston over CJ?

Ah well... It is what it is.

It was a truly bizarre week, no doubt.

My main question is what to do with Chris Johnson :wacko:

This is my main concern as well... My tought is that I need to keep rolling him out there simply because I really don't have another option with the potential to put up those kind of numbers. I have Foster as my other starter and Blount who I use as a FLEX option when his matchup looks good. I could start Blount and Foster and roll out 4WR but am I going to start Breaston over CJ?

Yup, in the same boat. Luckily I have the BYE this week. If he doesn't produce against the Colts, he'll be on my bench in week #15.

I have CJ on two teams, one of which is very weak and I have no other options; CJ will start for that team. My other team is strong and deep, I COULD sit him but dare I do so? TEN hosts IND this Thursday, thanks to injury the Colts do look terribly mortal at the moment but the Titans look even worse...

Surely a strange week. Fitz and Stevie sure made me nervous. Thanks to Vicks 30 points and Charles and Blounts decent game, I should take 2 of 3 of my games. If Holmes and Grahm does decent tonight, I should take all 3.... The odd thing is the only game I'm worried about losing in my keeper league is the league average game.

I call that a "Randy Moss Bye"

Randy Moss Bye (noun) - A phenomenon where an elite-level receiver plays a whole game, but records a goose egg.