[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stern

budlitebrad

+1

Have had sirius for 5 years and have listened to Stern about 5 minutes. Not even sure how long he's been on satellite but don't really care.

I got Sirius because of Howard and I listen to him as much as I can. I am not in the car very long in the AM but I still enjoy his show. That being said I have discovered so many great chanels on Sirius that if he left id still keep my subscription. The Boneyard alone is worth the price of admission

+1

Have had sirius for 5 years and have listened to Stern about 5 minutes. Not even sure how long he's been on satellite but don't really care.

then you missed out on the Paul McCartney interviews, Loaf. I thought you were everything Beattles? Howard has had some incredible interviews since he has been at Sirius. I was going to drop my Sirius if he had not re-signed as for Sirius has no content worthy of $8.95/mo. other than Howard. I am sorry but the NFL network is not listenable year round and 4 hours per day. I need comedy and controversial talk radio that has some hip-ness to it.

:tup::tup::wacko:

When I work from the office, I listen to him all day. In the car on the way to work. On my I-Pad at work, and on the way home in the car. I love it.

The scam they pulled on Sal this morning was phenomenal. :lol:

:tup::tup::wacko:

When I work from the office, I listen to him all day. In the car on the way to work. On my I-Pad at work, and on the way home in the car. I love it.

The scam they pulled on Sal this morning was phenomenal. :lol:

There were people who tuned in right when the prank began and they, too, were fooled.

+1

I used to love listening to Stern in the morning, but I am in the car all of 20 minutes per day on average. The added expense is not worth it to me. I usually just plug in my Droid and listen to Pandora anymore.

I used to love Stern. Pre Private Parts. He just got too hard to listen too. I'm surprised he doesn't have two dislocated shoulders from patting his own back so often. That's what got tough to listen too.

And I have a lifetime subscription so with or without him, I'm a subscriber.

i ain't payin' for radio ...

Yup.

Besides, I like the local news via radio. National air and satellite channels are too general.

If I want commercial free tunes, I have an iPod or CDs...

Howard makes an occassional intelligent argument, though rarely on his show. Entirely too base for my personal taste.

i ain't payin' for radio ...

I remember people saying that about cable TV. :tup:

Yup.

Besides, I like the local news via radio. National air and satellite channels are too general.

If I want commercial free tunes, I have an iPod or CDs...

Howard makes an occassional intelligent argument, though rarely on his show. Entirely too base for my personal taste.

Having Sirrius has allowed me to be exposed to so much new music that I would never of heard of on terrestrial radio. Not to mention a ton of classic stuff that I have forgotten about over the years and will hear again and go "oh yeah, this song!" I keep a note pad in my car so if I hear a new tune I like or maybe an old one I've forgotten, I'll jot it down and then buy it later on iTunes.

I came over for Howard being a long time fan, but I would of stayed on even if he left for all the other stuff. Playboy radio can be entertaining at times. :wacko: