[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm really mad!

Scooby

My shop is gonna be on Oprah network in January

I can't say that I would have ever imagined Nick and Oprah intertwined in any way. :tup:

Be a bud and slip in "Any Time, Any Place" at some point during the show.

One of her people wanted a Tattoo a friend of my wife's is an exec director. Maybe I can be the next Dr Phil :wacko:

Edited by NSab

I'm assuming this is DirecTV? Like they can't replace on of their hundreds of snake-oil salesman channels. They advertise they have more channels than anyone...if you include the 150 stations running 24-hour infomericials.

NSab, let us know when it's on. I wanna see you and Oprah fight to the death. :wacko:

I'm assuming this is DirecTV? Like they can't replace on of their hundreds of snake-oil salesman channels. They advertise they have more channels than anyone...if you include the 150 stations running 24-hour infomericials.

NSab, let us know when it's on. I wanna see you and Oprah fight to the death. :wacko:

Ahahaha

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Scoob.....looks like OWN is going to retain Mystery Diagnosis. And FitTV has Dr. G on Monday nights at this point. The Discovery channels have promised to find a permanent place for her show and the new show she's doing.

I went through all this when they changed Discovery Home to "Planet Green". Egads. They might as well have called it the Ed Begley channel......lol. Green building is still in it's infancy and most is far too expensive to be realistic yet. Some of the stuff is interesting, but you have to admit, some of it goes beyond ridiculous.

I've been researching residential wind turbines for 3 years. Still too cost prohibitive. I can't even get the numbers to end up just breaking even over the course of the warranty of a residential unit. :tup: While I think everyone should take an interest in reducing 'carbon footprints' and recycling....governments have to realize they can't make it too expensive or too much of a PITA....people just won't buy into it. The health benefits and cost savings have to be significant enough for people to move in that direction.

Don't get me started on the Appliance Rebate programs and the Cash for Clunkers debacle. And the whole "Energy Star" racket. :wacko:

Sorry....lol.....tangent. Anyway....thought you'd like to know, Scoob!

Tatoo parlor therapy. :wacko:

Exactly :tup: