[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The deepest, darkest corner of hell is too nice for this guy

Hugh 0ne

Dude should be bled out slow like and then drawn and quartered just before he flatlines. To me though the Mom is almost as bad leaving the baby alone with a convicted murderer. Another example of the need of a license of some sort to even be a parent.

Edited by Hugh B Tool

Agreed repulsive, torture him to sloooooow death.

Hold on, this guy is obviously the victim of a society that didn't place any value on his life while he was in his formative years. Society, at large, obviously neglected him and overlooked him and society is responsible for his actions. His only natural recourse is to lash out at said society in the same manner in which he feels he was treated. We need to take people like this and spend countless hours rebuilding them from the ground up, we need to show empathy toward him, we need to help him redeem himself and show him the love that he never had while growing up in a blatantly racist and hostile world. We reap what we sew, we need to redeem ourselves by helping to affect a change in this man's life.

People do horrific things to children every day.

Sadly, this is the kind of stuff they expose you to when training to be a foster parent. Dealing with children that SURVIVE this kind of sh#t is beyond words.

It is hard sometimes to have faith in humanity when exposed to this kind of evil.

Yep.....a slow, horrible death is too good. And the Mom needs to be sterilized and maybe slapped with child endangering. Having a baby with this man AND leaving the baby in his care? Then saying she doesn't believe the turd would "hurt him on purpose"??? Incredible.

We've had a few of these types of stories around here lately too. Just horrendous...what's going on?

The other day I was watching a prison show and there was a guy on there that just randomly stabbed and killed 2 fisherman that he didnt know. He claims he was off his meds and that was the cause. The sad sad reality of life is that there are monsters out there. You just have to pray to God (thats what I do , I know it isnt for everybody) that you and yours dont ever cross paths with these sick bastards and do everything in your power to keep those you love protected and smart. I didnt read the article. i know this baby couldnt defend itself. Its just the dark and awful side of life