[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tonight's Inactives?

Easy n Dirty

Does the Huddle post inactives for Thursday night games? If not here, where could I easily find them?

Still hoping against hope that somehow Gates gets out there this evening, as unlikely as that may be. If he's active, I'm starting him.

very risky

very risky

No doubt - my only other option is McMichael, no more wiaver moves allowed in my league and quite frankly I did not do a good job in terms of getting my roster set for the playoffs at the tight end position. Wasn't much available late in the season, I had carried Moeaki as Gates' backup all year but late in the season when Gates missed agme, Moeaki was suffering from something or other (I think a concussion), so I had to drop him for McMichael at that point and was unable to get him back (or anyone else for that matter). I'm in a tough spot at TE, would rather go with an iffy gates than with McMichael, but I suspect that in about two hours I'll be left with no option other than Randy M.

No doubt - my only other option is McMichael, no more wiaver moves allowed in my league and quite frankly I did not do a good job in terms of getting my roster set for the playoffs at the tight end position. Wasn't much available late in the season, I had carried Moeaki as Gates' backup all year but late in the season when Gates missed agme, Moeaki was suffering from something or other (I think a concussion), so I had to drop him for McMichael at that point and was unable to get him back (or anyone else for that matter). I'm in a tough spot at TE, would rather go with an iffy gates than with McMichael, but I suspect that in about two hours I'll be left with no option other than Randy M.

I feel you pain ,,, I was able to do a little better and grabbed Kevin Boss as my back up so I'm rolling with him this week

to get him though I had to enter the playoffs with just one Def & one PK

Gates and Floyd are both OUT per NFL Network.

Crap. Really needed Floyd this week.

Edit: it's on MSNBC

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/40708347/ns/...ts-player_news/

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Does Floyd inactive benefit or hurt me? At WR I(start 3 and a flex) I have Reggie Wayne, Brandon Marshall, Percy Harvin, Floyd, Vincent Jackson, Lance Moore...and for flex add Ricky Williams, Ryan Torain, Jacoby Ford, and Mike Goodson as more options...any suggestions?

I'm thinkingthis so far,

---Wayne is a must start at WR

---Marshall and VJax would be #2 and #3

----At Flex I go with Percy Harvin if active, and switch to Moore if not

any opinions? its a tough spot for me, thanks

Does Floyd inactive benefit or hurt me? At WR I(start 3 and a flex) I have Reggie Wayne, Brandon Marshall, Percy Harvin, Floyd, Vincent Jackson, Lance Moore...and for flex add Ricky Williams, Ryan Torain, Jacoby Ford, and Mike Goodson as more options...any suggestions?

I'm thinkingthis so far,

---Wayne is a must start at WR

---Marshall and VJax would be #2 and #3

----At Flex I go with Percy Harvin if active, and switch to Moore if not

any opinions? its a tough spot for me, thanks

As I understand it, the Vikings are probably going to start rookie Joe Webb at QB. I wouldn't touch Harvin.

I just picked up McMicheal and will start him over Shckey and Sciancoe. I'm toying with starting Ajirwahtertheheckhisnameis over S moss. Nannee isn't veryr far removed from a bad hammy, and Rivers has to throw the ball to someone. This kid had that one big week about a month ago but not much else. The question is "Do you feel lucky, punk?"

So, is this comprehensive and final? taken from nfl.com/inactives

San Francisco 49ers at San Diego Chargers

Name Position Status Comments

SF

Alex Boone T Inactive

Tramaine Brock DB Inactive

David Carr QB Inactive Third quarterback.

Thaddeus Gibson LB Inactive

William James DB Inactive

Chris Maragos DB Inactive

Joe Nedney K Inactive

Joe Staley OT Inactive

SD

Tyrone Carter DB Inactive

Patrick Crayton WR Inactive

Larry English OLB Inactive

Malcom Floyd WR Inactive NFL Network's Kara Henderson is reporting that Floyd will not play vs. the 49ers. Vincent Jackson should get a boost in targets.

Antonio Gates TE Inactive NFL Network's Kara Henderson is reporting that Gates will not play.

Travis Johnson DE Inactive

Darrell Stuckey DB Inactive

Louis Vasquez G Inactive

Edited by Savage Beatings

So, is this comprehensive and final? taken from nfl.com/inactives

San Francisco 49ers at San Diego Chargers

Name Position Status Comments

SF

Alex Boone T Inactive

Tramaine Brock DB Inactive

David Carr QB Inactive Third quarterback.

Thaddeus Gibson LB Inactive

William James DB Inactive

Chris Maragos DB Inactive

Joe Nedney K Inactive

Joe Staley OT Inactive

SD

Tyrone Carter DB Inactive

Patrick Crayton WR Inactive

Larry English OLB Inactive

Malcom Floyd WR Inactive NFL Network's Kara Henderson is reporting that Floyd will not play vs. the 49ers. Vincent Jackson should get a boost in targets.

Antonio Gates TE Inactive NFL Network's Kara Henderson is reporting that Gates will not play.

Travis Johnson DE Inactive

Darrell Stuckey DB Inactive

Louis Vasquez G Inactive

yes it is