[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFC "Championship" game

rattsass

Who will win the game?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Packers or Falcons

• Falcons
    • Packers

Blowout Packers. And I couldn't have been more wrong. Another proud moment. :wacko:

Going to the game today, rooting for the visitors.

Very cool & congrats Big John. What always amazes me about the Georgia Dome, especially given their home record, is there always seems to be a very large representation from the opposing team. The "Go Pack Go" and "KUHN" chants sounded as if they were playing in Lambeau.

The game plan for the Packers will be to get a lead early, and take Turner away. If they can do that, and make the Falcons become more one dimensional, they have a real good shot. While GB ran the ball well last week, I think this week they need to throw, and throw a ton. Their slow-paced offense kept the Eagles in the game last week, and almost cost them a win. They have a tremendous passing attack, and this week, they need to turn it loose, in a dome, under ideal conditions.

On the flip side, I have seen the Falcons stuggle for long stretches of time during some games, only to pull out wins in the final 5-10 minutes of games. Against a better opponent, in a playoff atmosphere, it will be much tougher.

i_AM_the-swammi :wacko: