[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks/Bears Game Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The semblance of run blocking the last couple weeks disappeared, plus getting down big time early on.

yeah I think that was hugh too...that and losing carlson...if there is a way to attack the Chi D it is in the middle of the field due to the cover 2 that they play...surprised they didn't try to work the backs in to the passing game more but definitely think Carlson was going to be a big part of the game plan

I can not recall ever thinking that the wr's lost the game, but honestly might be the case here. They make those ten catches maybe it is a game.

Gotta agree here, but in any case, good luck to Da Bears next week. I had visions of watching the Hawks at a bar in Maui next week, instead I'll just hang out at the condo and watch stress free playoff football.

Gotta agree here, but in any case, good luck to Da Bears next week. I had visions of watching the Hawks at a bar in Maui next week, instead I'll just hang out at the condo and watch stress free playoff football.

Save your money and come here to Wisconsin in a couple years. I am sure it will be 80 and sunny this time of year soon. :wacko:

Edited by gbpfan1231

Serious question here - Bears have good/decent coordinators - what does Lovie do? He just always seems out of it and clueless? He seems to make a lot of questionable 4th down and challenge plays so I am wondering what he brings to the table??

He coordinates the coordinators. :wacko:

Not going for 2 was not a mistake, it just makes those of us mad that had the Hawks plus 10...You go for 2 the next time you score a TD (if it would have happened).

this...but some will argue that it is hard to convert a 2pt attempt so you should try sooner rather than later to know what you need to do.

this...but some will argue that it is hard to convert a 2pt attempt so you should try sooner rather than later to know what you need to do.

I guess, always thought it made more sense to keep it close as long as you can, meaning stay within 2 scores instead of possibly 3.