[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks/Bears Game Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would have thought this game might be closer than GB/ATL.....

me?

I don't think that much of the Bears, and their incosistent offense. Seattle's d-line will cause problems for Cutler yet again, and while their offense will struggle, I think Seattle stays close and will be in a position to win the game in the 4th quarter. But I don't think they'll pull it out.

Bears 20, Seattle 16

Just for the theater of it all, I would like to see Seattle win.

Me too. I figure that would be a consolation prize for the gambling loss I would incur.

Me too. I figure that would be a consolation prize for the gambling loss I would incur.

But then again, money is nice too...

Look at how garbage that field already is . . . :wacko:

Can ya tell the Bears dont own their own field? It really is quite an advantage for the Bears. They are used to playing on that crap and any visitor will have issues.

What, are you soft? You want to play on a billiard table? Bah. Wuss.

So Big John, what percentage of the fans in Atlanta yesterday were cheering along with you? Sounded like maybe 30% Packer fans?

What, are you soft? You want to play on a billiard table? Bah. Wuss.

:wacko: Seriously at look at how completely torn up the middle of the field is . . in the 1st quarter.

Even the BEARS arent happy with it. Every single year there is outcry over the field conditions and talk about the Bears negotiating with the park district for better conditions in the local media . . .

But it still is a helluva advantage . . .

So Big John, what percentage of the fans in Atlanta yesterday were cheering along with you? Sounded like maybe 30% Packer fans?

Wrong thread, but about 40% in the nosebleed seats where I was. This noise was also fighting the Falcons wanting a 115 decibel level from their fans, so they were going nuts