[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks/Bears Game Thread

Chief Dick

I guess, always thought it made more sense to keep it close as long as you can, meaning stay within 2 scores instead of possibly 3.

I suppose that makes sense too. Since they still needed another TD, that's when they could have gone for two. Theoretically. If there was a 5th quarter or something.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Bear fans. Your team out played the heehawks in every facet of the game. We made a decent run and one that was totally unforseen which made it fun. At least it gives us hawk fans some hope for the future. Congrats again and good luck against the Pack.

Congrats Bear fans. Your team out played the heehawks in every facet of the game. We made a decent run and one that was totally unforseen which made it fun. At least it gives us hawk fans some hope for the future. Congrats again and good luck against the Pack.

TY, HH. Bears will need all the luck they can muster. TG it's in Chi.

Yep. Very good game by the Bears. The Bears came out throwing haymakers and the Seahawks backed into their corner and covered up instead of punching back. Mike Williams got b-slapped repeatedly by Tillman. If you're 6'5" 240, you need to win if they are going to play physical with you on the perimeter. The Seahawks were just not up for the physical challenge.

Not that it would have mattered, but what was up with the defensive playcalling by the Seahawks? In their first meeting, the Seahawks sacked Cutler six times, at least four of them by DB's. I don't remember seeing a single defensive back blitz in the first three quarters yesterday. We rushed three and dropped 8 all day long. I know the Bears line has improved, and they were probably practicing against DB blitzes all week, but to not even try it?