[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks/Bears Game Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at how garbage that field already is . . . :wacko:

Can ya tell the Bears dont own their own field? It really is quite an advantage for the Bears. They are used to playing on that crap and any visitor will have issues.

Building up the excuses for next week I see...

Sounds good. How you gonna cook it? Sides?

Actually super easy and quite tasty. All it is is a bit of oil, one shallot, butter, pound of shrimp, heavy cream and some Sambuca. It has a really subtle taste of the anise.

The only side will be a shot of Sambuca which is another reason why this recipe rocks - you need to buy a bottle of Sambuca.

The best thing about this game so far was the singer of the national anthem.

:wacko::tup::lol:

Seriously made me tear up thinking about that guy, singing that song, hearing it reverberate in a stadium built to honor our soldiers. What a great moment.

It's the guy that sings the anthem at every Chicago Blackhawks home game, raises the roof every time. A tradition in those hockey games is to cheer throughout the song, and he does a very good job of it.

Must be me, because it almost seemed like a parody.

If was most definitely you. He usually has the hockey organ to help at the United Center, so going solo would be odd, if you haven't heard it before.

Doesn't look like Seahawks are playing with too much intensity...perhaps if they feel they can just hang around long enough? But with the chance to host the NFC Championship next week, I can't see the Bears letting up, and this Lovie 2 is simply a bend and don't break, they just don't give up the big, big play.