[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night Poker

Brentastic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

there should have been some text/directions to read, and a code to enter.

All you would then do is go to PS, lookup up our "Home Game", and when you click on it, it will ask you to enter that code. BC then validates you as a member, and you are good to go. Pretty easy.

I'd PM BC again and let him know your invitation is f'd up.

I should be clear on the payouts having come in 2nd in tourny #1 ($20) and not in the money in tourny #2. I break even, shouldn't have to pay anyone nor should anyone have to pay me. Someone let me know if this was over-looked.

I would think the payouts from two separate tourneys should remain separate. If you won one, and lost one, you should make a payment, and expect a payment.

It will get real confusing for these tourneys real quick if A owes B, B owes C, C owes D, etc.....and A is somehow expected to know his payment should directly go to D.

I think you should pay who you owe, and expect payment from who owes you...and that this should be our ongoing policy.

I would think the payouts from two separate tourneys should remain separate. If you won one, and lost one, you should make a payment, and expect a payment.

It will get real confusing for these tourneys real quick if A owes B, B owes C, C owes D, etc.....and A is somehow expected to know his payment should directly go to D.

I think you should pay who you owe, and expect payment from who owes you...and that this should be our ongoing policy.

yep

agreed. Are you registered for the tourny tonight?

You're right, I'm giving too much credit to the rest of the momos that they can do the simple math here. :wacko:

I just don't think it's that tough to figure out when we're talking about 2 games in the same night with basically the same people. If anyone is confused or already paid, I have no problem paying somebody and receiving from another but if we can lessen a transaction or two, I'm all for that also. But you're right, the more spider webbing we do, the more confusing it can be and it's probably best to K.I.S.S.

Since the internet can be a difficult place to clearly communicate with the lack of non-verbal clues and all, the bolded part above is to let you know - I feel you, dawg. It's all good :tup:

Well boys Tater salad took both tourneys last night!!! :lol: My paypal acct. is bigthangz2404@comcast.net.

It was a great battle in the first one with Brentastic as we went toe to toe for a while until finally ending it but we started the second tourney at the same time where I took an early chip lead only to lose it to Scoobys hubby! But when we got heads up it went back and forth as the first tourney did for a good time but eventually the chips got back to even and then the big hand happened and the Tater took it down. Good playing with all my much respected fellow huddlers and hopefully many more to come!! Good Times with all you guys! It's almost as much fun learning about all your families as it is taking your money :wacko::tup: !! J/K Hope to see you all on the felt again tomorrow night!! Saturday night poker anyone??????

Payment sent!!

wbrianwally@hotmail.com is the sender

I should be clear on the payouts having come in 2nd in tourny #1 ($20) and not in the money in tourny #2. I break even, shouldn't have to pay anyone nor should anyone have to pay me. Someone let me know if this was over-looked.

The problem with this Brent is it muddies up the waters.

Why people aren't posting payout info in the Money for Nothing Forum is beyond me. I owe somebody, but have no idea who to pay. Because in the game I participated in, since you took second, I can either pay you or the winner.

You're right, I'm giving too much credit to the rest of the momos that they can do the simple math here. :wacko:

I just don't think it's that tough to figure out when we're talking about 2 games in the same night with basically the same people. If anyone is confused or already paid, I have no problem paying somebody and receiving from another but if we can lessen a transaction or two, I'm all for that also. But you're right, the more spider webbing we do, the more confusing it can be and it's probably best to K.I.S.S.

Since the internet can be a difficult place to clearly communicate with the lack of non-verbal clues and all, the bolded part above is to let you know - I feel you, dawg. It's all good :tup:

The way the payouts works is simple. The winner goes to the Money for Nothing Forum and posts the names of the players who should pay him along with his PP info. then the names of the players who should pay the 2nd place winner and their identity, 3rd, ect. Then the player who took 2nd, 3rd, ect posts their PP info.

It's the winners responsibility to do the breakdown so we know who to pay.

Also if their are 2 games and some payouts are a wash, the winner/winners can sort it out if they like, thus avoiding sent and received payments.

Also please include a date in the subject line, Makes it easier to keep track.

Edited by alchico

The way the payouts works is simple. The winner goes to the Money for Nothing Forum and posts the names of the players who should pay him along with his PP info. then the names of the players who should pay the 2nd place winner and their identity, 3rd, ect. Then the player who took 2nd, 3rd, ect posts their PP info.

It's the winners responsibility to do the breakdown so we know who to pay.

I just started a thread like this for last night's tourny at money for nothing.

I did not see one for Friday, but I saw who won and paid accordingly.

I agree the money for nothing forum is the best place for this.

It's great that you paid but how does the 2nd place guy get his money if someone doesn't do a breakdown?

Well crap I didn't know this and I don't exactly remember everyone from both the tourneys on Friday night that I won. If BC can give me a list or is it listed on Pstars? so I can do the same with Friday nights Tourneys...

Well crap I didn't know this and I don't exactly remember everyone from both the tourneys on Friday night that I won. If BC can give me a list or is it listed on Pstars? so I can do the same with Friday nights Tourneys...

Hey BC can you get me a list of the ppl from these tourneys as I have gotten a few payments but nowhere near what I am owed.... Not trying to be difficult I was just unaware of having to delegate who owed what to who... and now I can't remeber everyone who was in the games!! :wacko:

Hey BC can you get me a list of the ppl from these tourneys as I have gotten a few payments but nowhere near what I am owed.... Not trying to be difficult I was just unaware of having to delegate who owed what to who... and now I can't remeber everyone who was in the games!! :wacko:

I lost in both games. If the second place team has been paid...and I think Brentatstic was in the first at least, then I owe you $20. My PayPal is blowing up waiting to pay.

Edit: You should get $60 from the first game as I remember it was 70/20/10.

I played in one and paid.