[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Toyota Hearing

SEC=UGA

CNN just posted this headline as breaking news, no article yet:

Government finds no evidence that electronic glitches caused sudden acceleration incidents in Toyota vehicles.

:wacko:

Sooooooo, what then, may I ask, caused these sudden acceleration problems?

CNN just posted this headline as breaking news, no article yet:

Government finds no evidence that electronic glitches caused sudden acceleration incidents in Toyota vehicles.

:wacko:

Sooooooo, what then, may I ask, caused these sudden acceleration problems?

news story I heard this morning on my drive in stated that one of the major findings was that a lot of these ended up being shown to be people pressing on the accelerator when they meant to break.

news story I heard this morning on my drive in stated that one of the major findings was that a lot of these ended up being shown to be people pressing on the accelerator when they meant to break.

I drive a toyota tundra, and I find the gas and brake pedals to be close enough to be hitting the accelerator at the same time as I hit the brake. Of course I notice because I hear the engine rev when it's not supposed to, but we can't expect all the people operating motor vehicles to be competent in operating them :wacko:

I drive a toyota tundra, and I find the gas and brake pedals to be close enough to be hitting the accelerator at the same time as I hit the brake. Of course I notice because I hear the engine rev when it's not supposed to, but we can't expect all the people operating motor vehicles to be competent in operating them :wacko:

Well, to be fair, you do have feet the size of cinder blocks. :tup:

People that drive foreign cars aren't very intelligent as proven by their choice in vehicles. Do you expect more?

Was the Starship Enterprise manufactured in the US? Are you callin Captain Kirk dumb?

The Enterprise was built in Iowa. Of course, like the Corvette, most of the parts came from Canada and Mexico. :wacko:

But suprisingly there were no canadians or mexicans as crew members...

Kirk was Canadians, but you're right...they never showed bathrooms on Star Trek. You know why? They used Mexicans.

The guy who played Kirk was Canadian, Kirk himself was not. Kirk is born in Riverside Iowa on March 22, 2233... and you call yourself a trekkie.