[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

todays bumper sticker

nuke'em ttg

I saw one with smiley faces... Arms coming out the top of the heads of the smiley faces and stuff like that: 'Stop Incest: Ban Country Music"

Saw a Prevost Bus pulling a Mercedes SL 550 Convertible. The bus and car had the same paint job. Bumper sticker on bus: : Not Bad For A White Boy.

My favorite of all times had a picture of Jesus in his robes getting his by fire and it said:

"Jesus Saves!" In large letters

then underneath it said:

"And takes half damage"

You would have to be a D&D fan to get it

Off topic, kinda.

On the road back from my in -laws, very agricultural area, there is this one guy who has a big "Jesus Is Coming" sign on the edge of his property. I've told my wife I really want to make a sign to put underneath it that says... "and so is Juan and they'll work for 3 bucks an hour"

Off topic, kinda.

On the road back from my in -laws, very agricultural area, there is this one guy who has a big "Jesus Is Coming" sign on the edge of his property. I've told my wife I really want to make a sign to put underneath it that says... "and so is Juan and they'll work for 3 bucks an hour"

:wacko:

Off topic, kinda.

:wacko: