[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Funny Huddle Email

Timmypg

I just received this email.

It is nice meeting you; my name is stella Duncan i saw you profile today at (forums.thehuddle.com) and became intreasted in having a relationship with you a relationship full of understanding and also for us to know ourselves more better. i will send some of my photos to you. hoping to here from you soon; Miss Stella.

I guess I now know why people type their emails with AT and DOT and such. I don't care as this isn't my "good" email account but I found it funny.

Tell us more.

It's fuzzy and I don't remember much. I remember him saying it's Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday and we're going to have fun, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun. Then he said Sunday comes after Friday. I asked him what happened to Saturday? He said you'll never remember Saturday. I do remember some random black guy making an appearance in the middle for some reason. The only description I could give was his hands were as soft as a newborn dalmation puppy and he shed a single solitary tear when I asked him if he was wearing a Justin Bieber wig. On the upside, he did tell me he loved me in the frist 10 minutes more than my Father did in the first 10 years. And, for that, I thank him.