[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who was the most consistent player on your team last year?

Undefeated72

Arian Foster

And, minus the weeks he was injured, Michael Vick.

Do you think Vick could have another big year? I am not a big believer in him having another big year and I think its because I cant stand the person he is. Who could beat mans best friend? Just think of the sounds he heard and he got off on it.

Sick! To think that dogs who could have torn him apart if they wanted to trusted him and just wanted his love.

Got NO RESPECT for that man!

Charles was definitely consistent (and consistently over 6 yards a carry), but what really impressed me last year was that he was able to do it with a lightened workload and without relying on the big play for yardage. He just cranked out big chunks nearly every single play...

Of course the downside was that he wasn't able to find the end-zone nearly as much. Though he did even get a goal-line carry every now and then, but he definitely didn't make his own TDs like the year before when he always seemed to be busting loose with a huge gain.

I didn't have Roddy (another model of consistency) on any team this year, but did have Matt Ryan, who if we're talking purely consistency of being steadily in the top 5 or 10 every week at his position, might have done better than any QB in this category.

I prefer consistent QBs like this, since I almost always struggle with QB consistency at the worst times. For example, Phillip Rivers (#1 fantasy QB) led me to a Super Bowl, but the gap between him and Rodgers that week was the difference in the game. Ryan did about the same that week, but he didn't cost a 3rd/4th rounder just to put up a serviceable performance at the worst possible time.

Edited by delusions of granduer

Charles was definitely consistent (and consistently over 6 yards a carry), but what really impressed me last year was that he was able to do it with a lightened workload and without relying on the big play for yardage. He just cranked out big chunks nearly every single play...

Of course the downside was that he wasn't able to find the end-zone nearly as much. Though he did even get a goal-line carry every now and then, but he definitely didn't make his own TDs like the year before when he always seemed to be busting loose with a huge gain.

I didn't have Roddy (another model of consistency) on any team this year, but did have Matt Ryan, who if we're talking purely consistency of being steadily in the top 5 or 10 every week at his position, might have done better than any QB in this category.

I prefer consistent QBs like this, since I almost always struggle with QB consistency at the worst times. For example, Phillip Rivers (#1 fantasy QB) led me to a Super Bowl, but the gap between him and Rodgers that week was the difference in the game. Ryan did about the same that week, but he didn't cost a 3rd/4th rounder just to put up a serviceable performance at the worst possible time.

Could you imagine the nubers he would put up with a full load.

Dwayne Bowe = huge consistent producer

...thank goodness we get point for receptions, yards, dropped receptions and missed-out-on yards...

Has Foster, White & Bowe. They were consistent until the playoffs.

Apparently, your sarcasm indicator was turned off.

Dwayne Bowe was not consistent last year in the slightest.

He had more games with 0-2 reception (6) than he did with 7+ receptions (2). In the six games in which he caught 0-2 balls, he was targeted a total of 34 times ... eight catches on 34 targets across six games ... for 163 yards ... and one TD. Spread out those six games across the entire 16 game season, and you end up with 21 receptions for 345 yards and 3 TDs.

Now, looking at the other ten games where he caught at least 3 balls, he was targeted a total of 99 times ... for 64 receptions for 999 yards and 14 TDs. Spreading those ten games out across an entire 16 game season, you end up with 102 receptions, 1598 yards and 24 TDs.

Sure, when he "blew up" he really did awesome. But, when he didn't, he really did nothing.

I rest my case.

Dwayne Bowe was not consistent last year in the slightest.