[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Atlas Shrugged - the movie

westvirginia

I'll be honest... if this were titled anything else, the trailer would not have captured my interest enough for me to want to see the movie. But, since it is indeed Atlas Shrugged, I'm sure I will join millions of other right wingers in flocking to the box office.

Looks like I'll be driving about 80 miles to go see it. Oh well, me and the old lady need to get away every now and then anyway. Sounds like a weekend in Dallas. Maybe a Friday night dinner at Morton's or III Forks, a nice hotel room at the ZaZa, and a Saturday matinee.

Looks like I'll be driving about 80 miles to go see it. Oh well, me and the old lady need to get away every now and then anyway. Sounds like a weekend in Dallas. Maybe a Friday night dinner at Morton's or III Forks, a nice hotel room at the ZaZa, and a Saturday matinee.

Why stay at a crappy place when you can stay at a cool place right across the street?

Why stay at a crappy place when you can stay at a cool place right across the street?

The scenery of course. Have you ever spent any time in the ZaZa's bar? Or been poolside on a weekend in the summer? The Rosewood is nice, and I agree that it is nicer hotel, but it doesn't have nearly as many young hotties staying there.

The scenery of course. Have you ever spent any time in the ZaZa's bar? Or been poolside on a weekend in the summer? The Rosewood is nice, and I agree that it is nicer hotel, but it doesn't have nearly as many young hotties staying there.

Sounds like the trip to Dallas is less about your wife and more about you.

:wacko:

Sounds like the trip to Dallas is less about your wife and more about you.

:wacko:

She likes the scenery too :tup: We have a very good look all you want, but don't touch policy. If looking at a bunch of sexy 20 somethings revs us up, that is great for us.

Hercules couldn't carry Atlas' jock. Just what will the looters do once all the rich have been eaten? :wacko:

Clearly, you're not up on your mythology. But it was really a tongue-in-cheek joke given how the rich and powerful were just bailed out by little people.