[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I want to go on record right now

Azazello1313

Anyone think it was a coincidence that both CHI and GB selected OTs in rd 1 after watching DET draft Fairley?

My guess is that an oft-injured 34 year old Chad Clifton, 2 concussions, and the 81 sacks that Rodgers has suffered the last two years had more to do with the Packers selecting a left tackle. Rodgers led the league in being sacked in 2009 with 50. Cutler led the league in being sacked last year with 52.

My guess is that an oft-injured 34 year old Chad Clifton, 2 concussions, and the 81 sacks that Rodgers has suffered the last two years had more to do with the Packers selecting a left tackle. Rodgers led the league in being sacked in 2009 with 50.

Yep, with thoughts of him retiring soon.

Could be the Broncos already had this rumored deal in place before the draft.

(Rotoworld) According to ESPN's Bill Williamson, the "rumor mill is already spinning" a potential trade that would send Albert Haynesworth to the Broncos in exchange for Kyle Orton.

Analysis: This is complete speculation -- it sounds like -- and Williamson doesn't cite any sources. For all we know, it could be derived from a Redskins message board. Both players do seem to be on the outs with their respective clubs. It's worth noting that the Redskins passed completely on quarterbacks in the draft. The Broncos passed completely on defensive tackles.

:wacko:

You're not serious, right? I really have gotten to the point where I don't know if you are fishing or not.

Why wouldn't he be serious? OGs and Cs cover DTs. OTs cover DEs, that's a dumb idea to think them drafting Fairley made them pick an OT.

Why would any team want to take on Haynesworth? :wacko:

I'm sure some team will take a chance on him if he were cut, but I can't see anyone being willing to give up anything of value in order to take on that ridiculous contract of his. sounds like a stupid rumor to me.

unless (and I plead ignorance here) maybe his contract was all front-loaded and it's not so ugly going forward? :tup:

I'm sure some team will take a chance on him if he were cut, but I can't see anyone being willing to give up anything of value in order to take on that ridiculous contract of his. sounds like a stupid rumor to me.

unless (and I plead ignorance here) maybe his contract was all front-loaded and it's not so ugly going forward? :wacko:

His contract was front-loaded and back-loaded. He received $32 million in the first 13 months of the contract. He is slated to make $29 million in the fifth year of the contract, though it isn´t guaranteed money. His 2011 salary is a reasonable $5.4 million. Moreover, teams have continually shown that quality defensive linemen are valuable enough that they´ll put up with the risks associated with headcases.

For all the question marks concerning Fairly SUh and VandenBosh will server as great motivators for Fairly. Fairly will have so many chances to succeed basically never seeing double teams with Suh on the line. Now the lions just need to sign Nnamdi.

I have a feeling that Jerry Jones may try to sign Nnamdi, since he did not draft a startable CB. At least I hope he will make some attempt at signing Nnamdi :wacko:

His contract was front-loaded and back-loaded. He received $32 million in the first 13 months of the contract. He is slated to make $29 million in the fifth year of the contract, though it isn´t guaranteed money. His 2011 salary is a reasonable $5.4 million. Moreover, teams have continually shown that quality defensive linemen are valuable enough that they´ll put up with the risks associated with headcases.

quality and Haynesworth in same topic?????