[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas

Duchess Jack

Probably December, July and August.

But right now they're just giving stuff away. Too much riff-raff at the likes of the Wynn and Bellagio. I expect that it will be that way for awhile.

Probably December, July and August.

But right now they're just giving stuff away. Too much riff-raff at the likes of the Wynn and Bellagio. I expect that it will be that way for awhile.

hmm, July and August might just work. I'll need to start looking for some deals.

hmm, July and August might just work. I'll need to start looking for some deals.

Hot season is the time to get the best deals. Just be prepared for 110 degree days (dry heat, but still pretty friggin hot). Your best bang for the buck as far as rooms go are usually Monte Carlo, and Ballys if you want to stay in the heart of the strip. Off strip, I've gotten great deals at the Gold Coast (just make sure you get one of the recently renovated rooms) and Orleans. If you stay on Fremont St., I think the Golden Nugget is excellent. Everything else is meh IMO.

Southwest for flights, though occassionally I've been lucky with America West.

And I agree with Bier, time it for opening weekend and party with the dozen+ Huddlers who are in town, several with significant others so the Wench won't be lonely.