[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hangover 2

MrTed46

Hangover was a funny movie. To call it one of the great comedies of all time is a hell of a reach.

Are you going to be quoting lines from that from that film for 20 or 30 years? No.

Are you going to watch that film more than a few times? No.

Are there any really great scenes in that movie? I don't think so.

You're going to remember it as that movie with "Tyson and that Zach guy with the beard" in it.

To each his own, I guess.

Hangover was a funny movie. To call it one of the great comedies of all time is a hell of a reach.

Are you going to be quoting lines from that from that film for 20 or 30 years? No.

You're going to remember it as that movie with "Tyson and that Zach guy with the beard" in it.

I'll remember Mike Tyson

Pretty much nailed it for me...

I'll watch the 2nd one, but won't go out of my way to spend $20 to see it in theatres. I mean... why?

Pretty much nailed it for me...

I'll watch the 2nd one, but won't go out of my way to spend $20 to see it in theatres.

who cares what you think.

:tup: Sorry buddy, I know you're in the industry, but you're f'in nuts if you think I'm shellin' out $40+ of my hard-earned money for me and my wife to sit in nasty seats covered in gum, and some nasty popcorn and a Sprite, all while having to hear cell phones go off every 5 minutes. Nah, I'll wait for a flick like this to make its way to Netflix, where I can enjoy it in my living room.

Now, a movie like Avatar or The Matrix? You bet I'll throw down the extra dough to see it on the big screen.

You were the one bellyaching about not having any work for a couple months. Try a couple of years. Then maybe you'd understand why I don't want to spend 40 bucks to make sure the "stars" keep making their millions. Give me a f'in break. :wacko:

:tup: Sorry buddy, I know you're in the industry, but you're f'in nuts if you think I'm shellin' out $40+ of my hard-earned money for me and my wife to sit in nasty seats covered in gum, and some nasty popcorn and a Sprite, all while having to hear cell phones go off every 5 minutes. Nah, I'll wait for a flick like this to make its way to Netflix, where I can enjoy it in my living room.

Now, a movie like Avatar or The Matrix? You bet I'll throw down the extra dough to see it on the big screen.

You were the one bellyaching about not having any work for a couple months. Try a couple of years. Then maybe you'd understand why I don't want to spend 40 bucks to make sure the "stars" keep making their millions. Give me a f'in break. :wacko:

After 3 years, you'd think you would know me by now. Do I really need to type "insert sarcasm here" in my posts?

I saw it last night and thought it was funny. I was surprised that Pirates of the Carribbean was in the larger theatre. I noticed that 98% of the crowd were much younger than us. But we did see it in a college town. :wacko:

Edited by MikesVikes

We saw it last night, and I give it a thumbs up. Pretty much the same as the first one. One thing I appreciated is that it is a respectable length...under two hours. I'm not going to buy the DVD or anything, but it was ok for a night out.

This is the part where I say, "you're getting old". While I agree with some of your points, The Hangover is quoted excessively by a younger demographic, particularly the 18-25 range. It'll be a classic, just not a classic for you.

Edited by twiley