[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's official

detlef

Just thought I'd pass this little tidbit along. I bought an issue of Esquire for reading on the plane this past week. They had a list of phrases no man should ever say, and "hot enough for you?" was on that list.

Don't kill the messenger. I don't make the rules.

Just thought I'd pass this little tidbit along. I bought an issue of Esquire for reading on the plane this past week. They had a list of phrases no man should ever say, and "hot enough for you?" was on that list.

Agree. You shouldn't say stupid things just for the sake of saying something.

IMO, comments about the weather in passing conversation are to be avoided, if possible.

Don't think males that live by the rules set forth in Esquire magazine, or any magazine, qualify as real men.

I don't know.

I've read Esquire regularly for about 6 years now, and I think that their "rules" are pretty much spot on. :wacko:

I think nuke'em is the only person to catch on to the huddle-based significance of this thread.

You have repeatedly been told not to think.... you will hurt yourself.

Oh, and you are once again wrong in your thinking.

You have repeatedly been told not to think.... you will hurt yourself.

Oh, and you are once again wrong in your thinking.

Very well then. I encourage you to be your own man and continue starting off conversations with "hot enough for you?"

Carry on.

Very well then. I encourage you to be your own man and continue starting off conversations with "hot enough for you?"

Carry on.

I will point out...just for the record.... that I have never used that phrase here at the Huddle...or any where else.