[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama could lose the 2012 election

bushwacked

If Republicans nominate an imaginary Republican

According to a Gallup poll released on Thursday, President Barack Obama would fall to an unnamed Republican candidate by a narrow margin if the election were held today.

However, recent surveys have shown that Obama usually fares well in a head-to-head matchup against the current Republican candidates.

Here is the key to Obama's re-election: since Dems do not need to vote in any Caucus or Primary for Obama, they should all register as Republicans and then go the Republican Caucus or Primary in their area and vote for Romney. Romney will lose hands down to Obama, and basically there is nothing that the Republicans could do to prevent the Democrats from picking the GOP candidate that they want to run against.

I've been saying for some time now that when election time comes....Obama will win....right now things are gloomy, but in a year from now they economy will will probably be on the up and up and everyone will love Obama....and then things will go south in mid 2013 and everyone will have buyers remorse and a lot of "I told you so" comments....

I've been saying for some time now that when election time comes....Obama will win....right now things are gloomy, but in a year from now they economy will will probably be on the up and up and everyone will love Obama....and then things will go south in mid 2013 and everyone will have buyers remorse and a lot of "I told you so" comments....

He could always lie, such as the past Presidents have, about how the economy and other things are going until he gets re-elected.

Here is the key to Obama's re-election: since Dems do not need to vote in any Caucus or Primary for Obama, they should all register as Republicans and then go the Republican Caucus or Primary in their area and vote for Romney. Romney will lose hands down to Obama, and basically there is nothing that the Republicans could do to prevent the Democrats from picking the GOP candidate that they want to run against.

Because Newt, Cain, or anyone else has a realistic shot? The republican party is in a mess.

He could always lie, such as the past Presidents have, about how the economy and other things are going until he gets re-elected.

yeah, but people are starting to realize that it's all crap...there has to be some sort of hope even if it's false hope.....it's not like it hasn't happened before...

just read the "it's like groundhog day every time I read this" thread....or whatever it's called...

Because Newt, Cain, or anyone else has a realistic shot? The republican party is in a mess.

Yeah I honestly don't have a GOP candidate that I really like and am pulling for right now (still hoping someone decent enters the ring sometime soon), but Romney is the only one of the bunch so far that I simply would not vote for. I think there are a lot of conservatives who feel the same way as I do about that.

So Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and an electable republican canidate are in a airplane crashing to the ground. But there are only two parachutes......

the Easter Bunny could just hop out of the plane....the two other imaginary characters hold more weight than the Easter Bunny...the truth hurts..

It is amazing with how badly Obama has single-handedly destroyed America, that there are no brave patriot Republicans that are electeable that will stand up to his tyranny.

Will no one save us from the anti-christ?

he can't be the anti-christ....he was born on Krypton and is here to save us all :wacko:

the Easter Bunny could just hop out of the plane....the two other imaginary characters hold more weight than the Easter Bunny...the truth hurts..

The truth ihurts like China building a 50 square mile communist state south of Boise and invesitng in silver for the end of times.

The truth ihurts like China building a 50 square mile communist state south of Boise and invesitng in silver for the end of times.

is this an apple program?...sounds like a chit application, no wonder the ipad factory blew up in Ginsuushima

Edited by Avernus

the republicans are doing this in sconny !

The fact this is even possible is a clear sign our system needs to be fixed.

The fact this is even possible is a clear sign our system needs to be fixed.

+1. I think you should be a registered Republican / Democrat to vote in any primary but how could you stop people registering with the other party in order to derail their best candidates?