[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Plax

hooknladder

34 years old and hasn't played in 2 years. In fantasy terms, I see him as a top end reserve guy... wr4ish.

Look glass half full PON...not playing in 2 years gives him a 32 year old football body. Not 34. I wouldn't discount the "Mike Vick Factor" either. Maybe beyond this season, Plax is not worth it, but I'd bet the farm that this year, he is a model citizen and a starter wherever he lands. I'd absolutely take a flyer on him, depending on the situation he finds himself in.

Look glass half full PON...not playing in 2 years gives him a 32 year old football body. Not 34. I wouldn't discount the "Mike Vick Factor" either. Maybe beyond this season, Plax is not worth it, but I'd bet the farm that this year, he is a model citizen and a starter wherever he lands. I'd absolutely take a flyer on him, depending on the situation he finds himself in.

werd - he could end being pretty solid depending on where he lands. Body is rested, WR is probably the easiest position to jump back into, especially Plax who isn't a speed guy anyway. I bet he has 2-3 decent years left in him.

Mike Williams ballooned up to 290lbs, was away from the game and he had no problems coming back - and Plax is a proven performer.

I always thought he was over rated. Now, two years removed from the game, aging, and with a difficult agent I don't want my favorite teams taking a chance on him.

When he was at his height he was a demanding prima donna who gripped about getting the ball. Now, when he wants to redeem his legacy I just don't see him subjugating his remaining talents to a team goal. I see him wanting to redeem his legacy. I see him as likely to gripe for more balls to show the world what he has. If that were to be the case he would be a distraction to a young offense and an irritant to an established one.

I suppose it is possible he has had a change in attitude and he would compliment a team's offense providing a nice option with his height, but I see lots of risk, particularly with Rosenhaus in his ear.

All that said, in the right situation I could see him finishing up as about the 23rd rated reciever for his high side, though I expect him to be closer to about the 55th reciever.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders