[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HBO's Hard Knocks

bostonsoxandy

They're planning on doing one. I cant remember which team is said to be the focus once this CBA non sense is settled.

The latest team to shoot them down is the Patriots. Sure didn't see that one coming.: :wacko:

Edited by tazinib1

I think several teams have shot them down. Surely, Jerry has learned his lesson, too.

Only getting the Cowboys would make me pay for HBO and then I would be cringing every week. Not even a new season of Curb can bring me back.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

Last I heard, the Lions and the Broncos were contenders. At least that was the two being discussed on the NFL network a couple of months ago. Haivng Elways face and Tim Tebow apparently drew some interest. If it's still those two, I'm not sure.

Last I heard, the Lions and the Broncos were contenders. At least that was the two being discussed on the NFL network a couple of months ago. Haivng Elways face and Tim Tebow apparently drew some interest. If it's still those two, I'm not sure.

I'd love to see the Broncos, they seem like they have a lot of storylines and they also have Elway as you said. Tebow vs. Orton, Moreno being used as a situational back...#2 linebacker Von Miller and UCLA's safety Rahim Moore..Dumervil returning from an injury--I'd love to see that! Also the battle for starting WR spots between guys like Eddie Royal, Jabar Gafney, and Demaryius Thomas would be cool

Lions have said they won't be doing it. Last thing that team needs is distractions when they've finally got some momentum in the right direction.

Falcons' GM Dmitroff was open to it, but Mike Smith shut down that possibility real quick. Would have been an exciting year to have them, but Hard Knocks is really more suited for dysfunctional teams anyway. Your Broncos would fit the bill quite nicely :wacko:

At this point, I have to think that teams will have way too much on their plates once the lockout is over and will not need the madness that is an HBO crew poking around the halls.

That said, this would be a heck of an off season to air the show. A glimpse into the madness would be fun.

I'm pretty sure the Broncos turned them down about a month ago.

I also have loved this show the last two years, and want to see it keep going. How about the Browns? Young qb learning and improving, a high-round wide receiver, Hillis the mack truck, improving defense, Mike Holmgren.....I think that might be interesting. :wacko:

BTW..

Broncos not interested in 'Hard Knocks'

By Bill Williamson

The Denver Broncos have been as transparent as any team in the NFL this year.

The Broncos showed video of their interview process for a head coach on their website in January. New team leader John Elway has announced major news on Twitter several times. The team has made a concerted effort to reconnect with fans in the Elway-John Fox era in an attempt to pick up the pieces from the messy Josh McDaniels’ era.

However, the Broncos are apparently not ready to give away all of their secrets. A team spokesman said the team can be counted out as a possible candidate to appear on HBO’s“Hard Knocks” this summer. Tampa Bay turned down the show this week.

The show goes to training camp with an NFL team and gives viewers an inside look at practice, meetings and other aspects of camp.

“We appreciate the value of the show, but, at this time, we are going to pass,” team spokesman Patrick Smyth said.