[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone wants my bod!

rocknrobn26

Salute!

I'am Tanyechka.

I'm 19 .

I'm from Moscow.

I don't know how to start this letter ... well Me badly like you<3, because you look cool.

Me look over your pic in brother's account. Funny, isn't it?

I'm lonely, because few days ago my boyfriend cheated on me.

I was really shocked. So now I want to find a boyfriend who'll be really loyal to me. I'll be happy to have boyfriend from other country.

So if you interested in me please, write me something interesting about you.

:wacko:

There is a farmer/hillbilly here that I deliver fuel to. He did the mail order Russian bride thing and she was really, really hot. Anyway, she stuck around for quite awhile and all at once she left him and went back to Russia. So I was talking to him one day and she came up in the conversation and I asked him why it didnt work out for him. He told me kinda disgusted like, "There are two things that she thought you should do everyday, bathe and have sex. Can you believe that?" It took everything I could muster not laugh right there in front of him, cause he was seriously upset that a beautiful woman expected that of him.

Jeez, I've never gotten an on-line invite from a 19-year-old hot Russian chick. :wacko:

:tup:

An = When a word begins with a vowel and it is pronounced in it's long form (i.e. anal, ovary, ect) or before a word starting with the letter H in which the H is silent (i.e honest) but with 2 exceptions:

1. When a U makes the same sound as the Y in the word You (Gheyer than a Unicorn queef)

2. When an O makes the same sound as the W in the word Won (A one-legged Vietnamese Midget)

:lol:

:wacko:

An = When a word begins with a vowel and it is pronounced in it's long form (i.e. anal, ovary, ect) or before a word starting with the letter H in which the H is silent (i.e honest) but with 2 exceptions:

1. When a U makes the same sound as the Y in the word You (Gheyer than a Unicorn queef)

2. When an O makes the same sound as the W in the word Won (A one-legged Vietnamese Midget)

:tup:

picky, picky, picky :lol: