[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is there some way to really blow up someone's avi?

detlef

Needless to say, there are a number of avis out there that I wouldn't mind getting a closer look at. But, when I click on them, I just go to the person's profile page and can't find a way to make it any bigger.

TIA

Needless to say, there are a number of avis out there that I wouldn't mind getting a closer look at. But, when I click on them, I just go to the person's profile page and can't find a way to make it any bigger.

TIA

I've found the iPhone gives me a better view. Other than that, I don't think there is any way to blow them up.

TIA

Slow day, Det? Did you over order the canola oil again?

Slow day, Det? Did you over order the canola oil again?

:wacko: Though it's usually all about the boobies, I was actually interested this time because I couldn't figure out what the hell was up with Cunning Runt's photo. Looks like a two legged horse. So, at least this time, my motives were rather innocent.

Hold CTRL and scroll up on your mouse and you will zoom the entire page.

That may be the coolest thing anyone ever taught to me.

Other than CTRL+ to get a blurry image, there is definitely no way to blow up an avatar because they're required to be that small size. Resizing a picture smaller will retain most of the quality (assuming you scale it correctly), but blowing it up will always degrade it, because it's simply more pixels than it was saved with.

Edited by delusions of granduer

Unfortunately, everyone immediately tried it with your avi and ended up realizing that her ass becomes a grainy mess long before the photo is big enough to get a good look.

Maybe I can dig up the link for it.

TIA

right click, view image. If they linked to a higher res image for their avi it will show up.