[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marques Colston broke his collarbone

Cowboyz1

According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, retired receiver Randy Moss never visited the New Orleans Saints on Saturday. Schefter spoke with both the Saints and one of Moss’ representatives and both confirmed that Moss never visited their facility. “Absolutely no truth to it. It’s a made-up story. Zero to it,” said Saints general manager Mickey Loomis.

Pretty much what I thought. It doesn't sound like the type of move they would make.

Pretty much what I thought. It doesn't sound like the type of move they would make.

I don't follow the Saints, but I have to agree from the little I know. Such a move would seem somewhat out of character, it would reek of panic. It is too early to panic. This is a bit of a rough spot to be sure, but they can weather this bit of upset.

jeffduncantp Jeff Duncan by kspainTP

Sean Payton brought new practice-squad WR Montez Billings over to reporters @ prax: "If anyone has questions for Randy Moss. He's available"

:wacko:

FYI, Billings has a very similar build and look as Moss.

Conflicting reports of whether he was actually there or not. I have my doubts.

He was fishin with Favre and Irsay.

lol @ Saints if they do this. As stated they have more than a few targets; Colston was (more or less) "1A" with a variety of 1Bs, 1Cs, etc.

The huddle has Henderson ranked at 37 and Meecham at 25. Who gets the most looks or is on the field more with Colston out?

Given they will likely be 1 & 2 on the depth chart I would think they would both be on the field for the majority of the game, especially if Moore is still out as well. As to who gets more looks It's anybody's guess, but I'm thinking Meachem does more with his which is probably why he's ranked higher.

So are people keeping Colsten on rosters? Or would he be hampered to the point where he might not be good to go when he got back? I don't own him currently but there might be a couple dumb people who drop him.

The Saints say they are shooting for a week 5 return, but they always tend to say their players may be back earlier than what they should be. I don't remember what people were saying was the typical prognosis for that type of injury, but I'm guessing maybe around week 8. If you can hold him for that long I think he still has quite a bit of value.

Given they will likely be 1 & 2 on the depth chart I would think they would both be on the field for the majority of the game, especially if Moore is still out as well. As to who gets more looks It's anybody's guess, but I'm thinking Meachem does more with his which is probably why he's ranked higher.

Thanks...I ended up with both on my roster and maybe trade one when value is high.

Thanks...I ended up with both on my roster and maybe trade one when value is high.

I'm betting the value on Henderson is probably as high as it's going to get. I'd cross my fingers and hope he has another big week & then put him out there.

chances are some of your league mates are in this forum... why spill the beans

Because he asked & I don't withhold info from my fellow Huddlers for my own benefit. The main reason I told him to wait a week though is if he has another good game then he will likely sell himself rather than Outshined having to convince other owners that he is a commodity. If Henderson doesn't have a good week then at least he's still got a decent spot starter for the bye weeks coming up.

Besides, I have Meachem, but I don't have Henderson in my local. I did just pick him up in a BoTH league, but the owners there are good enough to research the player on their own regardless of what info I've given them.

Edited by rajncajn

I'm betting the value on Henderson is probably as high as it's going to get. I'd cross my fingers and hope he has another big week & then put him out there.

Would it shock you to see him have a good year? If Colston and Moore are up and down this year (I realize it's too soon to say that for Moore), I could see him being more consistent than in year's past. The Saints have some sweet match-ups, and the way Brees mixes it up and throws to whoever is on the field, I can see him having a good year. More upside than down IMO.

Would it shock you to see him have a good year? If Colston and Moore are up and down this year (I realize it's too soon to say that for Moore), I could see him being more consistent than in year's past. The Saints have some sweet match-ups, and the way Brees mixes it up and throws to whoever is on the field, I can see him having a good year. More upside than down IMO.

More like pleasantly surprised.