[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Typical Romo

whomper

I wonder what the Man in the Hat would think about a Q.B. with a goofy grin on his face after every turn over, a Q.B. not ready to take a snap with the game on the line, a Q.B. who seems more interested in wearing his baseball cap backwards than he is in winning.

I like Romo. I like his talent. I just never see any fire in his belly.

Maybe Romo thinks its Witten's fault for not getting into the EZ

I really did think that Witt was going to bulldoze his way right through leonhard. When I saw him running down the field, with a head of steam, I was waiting for that patented stiff-arm and push into the EZ.

I really did think that Witt was going to bulldoze his way right through leonhard. When I saw him running down the field, with a head of steam, I was waiting for that patented stiff-arm and push into the EZ.

I had a bad feeling when Witten didn't get in. We had to have at minimum 3 there and that's what Romo had to be thinking but holding the ball like a loaf of bread just mind boggles me. Especially heading into 300 pound knuckle dragging linemen swipiing at the ball. I love his effort but man he just has to be smarter. I just don't understand how he can be so good and yet make such a bone head play once a game which ends up costing us the game. I just don't understand...................MOst of the game I love the Guy then I'm wanting to beat him to death. Well not to death but you know.............Yell at him until his ears bleed "PROTECT THE FOOTBALL" Damn. Your killing me Tony, your Killin ME."

I will always support Dallas and that will never waiver. As far as Romo, I am done defending him. The guy has the tools but he is just a perennial choker. If Dallas has any true success (rings) with him in the future, I will be pleasantly surprised. He just isnt a closer