[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Younger People Are Angry

WaterMan

Yeah, the right are the only people casting aspersions. Those racist, tea partiers get a pass from the left.

In all seriousness, what ideological common ground do they share?

I would think that if I was on the hook for paying for a house that had lost half its value through no fault of my own I would be pissed regardless of which political party I belonged to.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the jealousy and envy of a left-wing equivalent to the tea party movement gaining popularity and media attention trumps some of the distinct similarities and common ground between the two groups.

Dude, you are seriously f'n deluded if you believe that nonsense. This Flea Bagger movement isn't even close to the Tea Party in size and popularity. It's only gaining popularity for rapists, vagrants and other criminals elements.

Keep living in Fantasy Land.

In all seriousness, what ideological common ground do they share?

The primary motivation that started both movements is the same. Both groups are fed up with the gubbment and financial institutions that propelled the current situation our country is in. While they obviously have contrasting ideologies in the best way to move forward are you seriously insinuating there isn't a fair amount of common ground?

There are a ton of secondary or superficial similarities including the rather obvious fact that both movements tend to attract active involvement among extremists.

The primary motivation that started both movements is the same. Both groups are fed up with the gubbment and financial institutions that propelled the current situation our country is in. While they obviously have contrasting ideologies in the best way to move forward are you seriously insinuating there isn't a fair amount of common ground?

There are a ton of secondary or superficial similarities including the rather obvious fact that both movements tend to attract active involvement among extremists.

Yep. One group is focused on blaming the bribers (business) the other is focused on blaming the bribees (government). One coin, different sides. The only difference is that the Tea Party is organized and has been subsumed by the Republicans while OWS is an amorphous mass and pretty much indigestible for any party.

Seems fair to say that if Tea Party people had hawt ladies camping out 24/7, there would be rape stories. Now the crapping on police cars wouldn't happen with all those adult diapers they've been hording.

When you mention stealing, I've only heard of the OWS protesters being victims of theft. Are there stories of the Fleabaggers looting?

Seems fair to say that if Tea Party people had hawt ladies camping out 24/7, there would be rape stories. Now the crapping on police cars wouldn't happen with all those adult diapers they've been hording.

When you mention stealing, I've only heard of the OWS protesters being victims of theft. Are there stories of the Fleabaggers looting?

Always an excuse. ::wacko:

Keep defending the indefensible.

Edited by tosberg34

Dude, that's pretty weak considering what the Flea Baggers are doing: rape, stealing, public masturbation, crapping on squad cars, rioting...

Not even close. A for effort, though. :tup:

Nothing huh? :wacko:

Prosecutors described a frightening standoff at a Tennessee courthouse between law enforcement and an armed man who vowed to take it over in his quest to oust President Barack Obama.

The only difference is that the Tea Party is organized and has been subsumed by the Republicans while OWS is an amorphous mass and pretty much indigestible for any party.

You are wholly lying to yourself. The Tea Party is sick of taxes for things not covered in the Constitution, like crony capitalism for green projects destined to fail.

Also, the Democrats are lining up to stand with the OWS crowd, including the POTUS himself.

Always an excuse. ::wacko:

Keep defending the indefensible.

Yeah they are the indefensible. No police are coming to their aid. Most likely the protesters aren't raping each other. But you yawn to that. Of course the protesters aren't sabotaging their own internet streams by stealing their own equipment. The police are opening stealing their stuff, so if one kid craps on a police car, so what? That crap was free compared to the crap they stole.

Maybe you should watch the OWS stream for a hour instead of Fox? That would be fair and balanced. Ann Coulter calling Americans, uninformed Nazis during their 24/7 opinion hour isn't really balanced. I wonder why they don't hire Lewis Black to balance it out?

Yep. One group is focused on blaming the bribers (business) the other is focused on blaming the bribees (government). One coin, different sides. The only difference is that the Tea Party is organized and has been subsumed by the Republicans while OWS is an amorphous mass and pretty much indigestible for any party.

So, if I'm to understand you correctly, they share similar ideology because they both want to change the current system and they are both "grass roots", "fringe" groups that are outside of the normal political parties who we are accustomed to? This is what they share, therefore they are ideologically the same?

The fact that one group is ardently anti big government and stridently pro-capitalism while the other is largely pro big government and stridently anti-capitalism doesn't make them diametrically opposed? Rather, the fact that they sprung up from grass roots origins to protest the current manner in which the country operates makes them ideologically brethren?

If I'm to understand you correctly, in the 1920's/30's fascists and communists in Europe, then, were ideologically similar?

it's kinda funny how bushwank's "teatard" schtick went from "they are a bunch of clueless racist morans whose only coherent thought is that obama is a kenyan mooooooslim" to "they are the same as us, they just want less government instead of more".

what's it indicate?

1) he's been sooooo jealous all this time

2) he on some level recognizes that it is futile to try and favorably contrast this pathetic crew of monkeys flinging chit at police with the decent, orderly, law-abiding rallies held by the tea parties.

:wacko:

it's kinda funny how bushwank's "teatard" schtick went from "they are a bunch of clueless racist morans whose only coherent thought is that obama is a kenyan mooooooslim" to "they are the same as us, they just want less government instead of more".

That's not what I said, but to quote yomama: "Your intellectual dishonesty doesn't surprise anyone on this board."

Yeah they are the indefensible. No police are coming to their aid. Most likely the protesters aren't raping each other. But you yawn to that. Of course the protesters aren't sabotaging their own internet streams by stealing their own equipment. The police are opening stealing their stuff, so if one kid craps on a police car, so what? That crap was free compared to the crap they stole.

Maybe you should watch the OWS stream for a hour instead of Fox? That would be fair and balanced. Ann Coulter calling Americans, uninformed Nazis during their 24/7 opinion hour isn't really balanced. I wonder why they don't hire Lewis Black to balance it out?

again, more excusing of bad behavior because it fits your agenda. Who cares if they act like aholes and criminals? That shouldn't reflect on how they are perceived at all.

But, y'know what? You're right, dude. Aliens from outer space are also deliberately sabotaging the Flea Baggers with a coordinated effort by a secret unit known as "The Pentablet" based in Area 51. You know what building they are in because it's right behind the grassy knoll and to the left of building where they keep Sasquatch and The Lochness Monster.

:wacko:

Hey SEC, one of your state sentators was arrested in Atlanta for protesting.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/united-sta...anta-63316.html

He's not my state senator. I wouldn't live in his district, the rent is too damn high!!!!!

He's also a carpet bagging, yankee, a-hole, communist.

Edited by SEC=UGA

what's it indicate?

1) he's been sooooo jealous all this time

2) he on some level recognizes that it is futile to try and favorably contrast this pathetic crew of monkeys flinging chit at police with the decent, orderly, law-abiding rallies held by the tea parties.

:tup:

Could your smackdown of buttwhacked been any more complete? My god, it's almost perfect. :wacko:

So, if I'm to understand you correctly, they share similar ideology because they both want to change the current system and they are both "grass roots", "fringe" groups that are outside of the normal political parties who we are accustomed to? This is what they share, therefore they are ideologically the same?

The fact that one group is ardently anti big government and stridently pro-capitalism while the other is largely pro big government and stridently anti-capitalism doesn't make them diametrically opposed? Rather, the fact that they sprung up from grass roots origins to protest the current manner in which the country operates makes them ideologically brethren?

If I'm to understand you correctly, in the 1920's/30's fascists and communists in Europe, then, were ideologically similar?

I suppose "ideologically similar" is incorrect but their genesis from nowhere to protest the way the country is run does give them similarity. The fact remains that both groups have focused on one half of the overall institutionalized oligarchy that controls all power. Unfortunately, those two halves of the power structure are symbiotically dependent on each other, so each will assist the other in resisting both attacks.