[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where's Mendy?

Big Dogs

Rotoworld

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports that Rashard Mendenhall's hamstring injury is not believed to be serious, and he could play in Week 5 against the Titans depending on practice participation.

Writes La Canfora, "The Steelers will see how much Mendenhall can do during practice, and he could be back as soon as this weekend." Mendenhall has struggled mightily to open the year, and he didn't get back in the game with what is now supposedly a mild injury. It begs the question of whether the Steelers simply felt better going with Isaac Redman. Now scheduled to face Tennessee's top-eight run defense, Mendenhall will be a risky Week 5 RB2 play

Oh thank god, I don't know what I would do without his 8.6 point average he has been blessing me with!

I'm benching Mendy today & starting Ingram over Redman. :fingerscrossed:

I really hope you're wrong because I dropped Ingram for Redman (only 6 bench spots for the entire team) and hope that Redman comes through with the majority of the touches...

I really hope you're wrong because I dropped Ingram for Redman (only 6 bench spots for the entire team) and hope that Redman comes through with the majority of the touches...

I just saw this on Rotoworld.com...

Rashard Mendenhall is active for Sunday's game against the Titans, but is expected to serve as the Steelers' No. 3 tailback.

The Steelers' Week 5 inactives are RB Mewelde Moore, CB Cortez Allen, OG Chris Kemoeatu, DE Aaron Smith, OLB James Harrison, OLB Jason Worilds, and NT Casey Hampton. Hampton, Smith, and Harrison have 10 Pro Bowl appearances between them. The Steelers will start Isaac Redman at running back, with Jonathan Dwyer next in line for carries. Mendenhall is an emergency option.