[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Felix Jones.....

asesina07

Felix Jones was in practice this week. I highly doubt he'll be worth a damn for this week if he plays. I picked up DeMarco Murray and he has been a stud the past few weeks.... I did make room on my bench for Jones tho.... Hopefully for a possible trade later but if not, hopefully he'll be a stud again... What is everyone else doing with Jones? Was it worth picking him up?

Welcome.

Good pick up in exchange for the 'worst' player on your bench, felix stays on the ff bench until he proves it. I'm glad I traded him away a month ago.

Perfect timing. So I should keep Murray in than? I have a feeling he's going to have a good game this week...

Fyi Felix's shoulder is torn and they aren't saying anything about it. He's a decoy and will spell dm unless he toughs it out but I suspect they wont use him up. I have it on good authority that he's not going to be totally healthy the rest of the year but I guess you can play with a sore shoulder.

Felix Jones was in practice this week. I highly doubt he'll be worth a damn for this week if he plays. I picked up DeMarco Murray and he has been a stud the past few weeks.... I did make room on my bench for Jones tho.... Hopefully for a possible trade later but if not, hopefully he'll be a stud again... What is everyone else doing with Jones? Was it worth picking him up?

Felix being a stud again? I don't really remember when he could've been considered a stud...He's never scored more than 3 touchdowns in one season, has never received over 200 carries in one season, and has never had over 1000 rushing yards in one season..He's in his fourth year....When exactly was the guy a stud?

Felix being a stud again? I don't really remember when he could've been considered a stud...He's never scored more than 3 touchdowns in one season, has never received over 200 carries in one season, and has never had over 1000 rushing yards in one season..He's in his fourth year....When exactly was the guy a stud?

Every August for the last few years when he was everyone's sexy break out pick.

Edited by detlef

Its because of his enormous genitalia

Perfect timing. So I should keep Murray in than? I have a feeling he's going to have a good game this week...

Murray is a burritoing stud and a must start every week. Felix loses. Murray is Dallas #1 RB and is going to remain that way, IMO.

Does this mean that the consensus is that Felix doesn't belong on rosters in 12 team leagues?

I would keep him as a handcuff for Murray. He has a history of injuries. This season has been full of RBs getting hurt. If you have am extra roster spot, worth keeping.

I would keep him as a handcuff for Murray. He has a history of injuries. This season has been full of RBs getting hurt. If you have am extra roster spot, worth keeping.

Yeah, as far as backup RB's go he's probably pretty high up on the charts as he figures to do fairly well if Murray is hurt. If you can get a potential contributor instead, I think Jones is expendable. I wouldn't expect him to get more work than most backup RB's. Murray has taken his job and it seems that he isn't going to look back.

I got the sense that Jerrah has got a Teaxs man crush :wacko: on Felix (I have no idea what that means...just sounded right). ROS Felix may get more carries than us Murray owners feel are appropriate. The FF gods giveth and taketh.

They both went to the University of Arkansas :tup:

They both went to the University of Arkansas :wacko:

Texas sized mancrush is what I believe he meant to say.

Anyhow, I think Felix will probably have third down duty as well as some spot duty. Basically a big pile of duty.

As a Felix owner, this sucks as I was looking forward to this stretch run. Not to take anything away from Murray, but any RB worth his weight would be successful against the more than accommodating schedule he has had recently. I guess the one thing he definitely has over FJ is the ability to stay healthy.