[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New England RBs for MNF

OCSkins

BJGE is questionable with his toe injury, and considering the matchup against the hapless Chiefs, it's entirely possible BJGE sits out one more game. Kevin Faulk is also questionable.

That said, are Woodhead or Ridley a sneaky/sleeper start this week against the Chiefs' 26th ranked run D? I'm actually starting Woodhead due to bye week issues & injuries.

I'm curious if anyone else is rolling with Little Danny Boy this week, or if anyone thinks Ridley is the better play (he's available in my league). I chose Woodhead due to his uptick in the offense the past couple of weeks.

Uggh, Pats RB, I've had BJGE on my team all year, been starting him most weeks. Sure there's a chance that he sits, and I'll proably go with Ogbonnaya instead.

As far as who'd be the likely beneficiary, I'd agree that is Woodhead, as he gets lots of action already in the passing game. Ridley is the man in the fututre.

Of course it is Beliechek and his injury report tricks, Brady who can throw at will, etc. So nothings is for certain.

I grabbed him as an insurance if Gore doesn't play. If I see Gore is inactive at 4pm or it looks shaky(er) I will plug in Woodhead for Monday night.

Better than a zero in a must win week.

With all that being said, I'm sure Kevin Faulk or Shane Vereen will have a monster game this week... :wacko:

I think you are helping to convince me to just play Ogbonnaya and forget the Pats RB (play Law Firm, or pick up Ridley and use him if Law Firm is limited or out).

But as a Browns fan with the team playing poorly I really hate relying on one of their players on my fantasy team. So that I'm suffering double disappointment. I did that last week, and Law Firm got 0 points while Ogb had 11. I know is illogical, bad management and against the standard "start the guys that score the most."

Not sure how Law Firm's going to do on MNF, but I'm pretty happy with the 18 points (non-PPR) I got from Ogbonnaya. Very gutsy performance by him after he seemed to strain his hammy at one point, then again on a 40 yard carry.

I do hope that Law Firm gets going again as I was using him regularly and may need him more if Starks is out. Good luck to those relying on him.