[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In the market for a fake Christmas tree this year

MojoMan

Bought ours from Garden Ridge 2 years ago - they had a hughmongus selection at multiple price points. By far the largest selection we found around town. Forget exactly what we paid, but it was greatly reduced since it was the week after christmas. I want to say it was about 7' and under $100. Unfortunately it was no returns and there were some bad light strings, so I had to re-string the blasted thing, but the reduced price helped ease that pain. We thought Target's stuff was overpriced. Sams Club (not members of Costco) just didn't have the right size or look we wanted in their limited selection. Lowes and HD trees weren't "real looking" enough for our taste.

You people are a bunch of godless, anti-american, commie muther fu(kers!!!

Think about this, those fake trees are made by commies and Asians who want you dead and who want America to fall. THe worship some fat dude on a lotus and could care less about Jesus.

On the other hand, you could opt to go with a real tree and support an American farmer that puts his heart and soul into growing those gorgeous coniferous trees that we drape with lights and sparkly things to celebrate the birth of Christ. You can help to put food on the farmers table and presents under his tree, simply by buying a live Christmas tree...

But nooooooo, you bastards are going to go and fu(k up this dudes holiday by buying some goddamn, fake, ass tree from some commie bastard that is stealing all of our copyrights.

You make baby Jesus cry and I hope you burn in hell for your transgressions against God and America... You worthless jackholes.

Think about this, those fake trees are made by commies and Asians who want you dead and who want America to fall. THe worship some fat dude on a lotus and could care less about Jesus.

On the other hand, you could opt to go with a real tree and support an American farmer that puts his heart and soul into growing those gorgeous coniferous trees that we drape with lights and sparkly things to celebrate the birth of Christ. You can help to put food on the farmers table and presents under his tree, simply by buying a live Christmas tree...

But nooooooo, you bastards are going to go and fu(k up this dudes holiday by buying some goddamn, fake, ass tree from some commie bastard that is stealing all of our copyrights.

You make baby Jesus cry and I hope you burn in hell for your transgressions against God and America... You worthless jackholes.

Amen.

It's pretty simple...

Fake tree = better long term investment = more money in pocket = more presents under the tree for MY family.

Keep cutting down those trees to keep America beautiful. :wacko:

:wacko:

We've purchased several artificial trees from Lowe's and have found the selection and price to be good.

You know they last multiple years right?

Why did I suddenly think of a Polish Wood Stove?

My wife and I have been married almost 32 years. During that time we've purchased about 5 artificial trees. Either the lights stop working or the trees begin to show their age or we've needed a diffferent size tree. :wacko:

We've purchased several artificial trees from Lowe's and have found the selection and price to be good.

Chargerz looks at different types of vagina's every day. It stands to reason he'd get tired of looking at the same Christmas tree every year.