[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas-Tampa Bay

montster

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw the Skins, why would you want Dallas to back into the playoffs? I hope week 17 they are playing for the NFC East title so it means something if they win...either the Giants or the Cowboys need to be on a roll going in as they will most likely get crushed otherwise.

Finally total domination for a change. Just what we needed after a tough loss. Now time for some Philly focus.

Total domination? For a half maybe. I turned it off after the first half, so I'm not sure what happened in the 2nd. But with a 28-0 score after a half I figured 45 or more points and maybe 7 or 10 from the Bucs. Instead its 31-15 and maybe close enough for the Bucs to come back if Dallas makes some mistakes.

The Eagles and the Giants are not the pushovers the Bucs were. Enjoy celebrating for a week before you come back down to earth.

The Dallas Cowboys - the only team you're not allowed to root for on the Huddle boards :wacko:

Yeah that's it, because the site is run by a Cowboys fan, so you cannot root for his team.

Just that most other fans of mediocre teams don't go around thumping their chests like they are SB champs every year. Cowboyz1 and his hilarious weekly books. Fand acting like beating a terrible team (and really only being dominant for a half) is some sort of major high water mark.

It would be like Seahawks fans saying "we've arrived and will make the playoffs and kick butt" after whooping the Rams last week.