[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't shoot your eye out

Moss6

285 bounces

4 accidents :tup:

ETA:

Although fun, I don't wanna be a scrooge. Thought I'd dive into the Privacy Policy and this caught my eye :wacko:

What information does OfficeMax collect?

Through its Web Sites, OfficeMax collects "Personally Identifiable Information" which is any information that can be used to specifically identify an individual, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or credit card number. Users may provide us with Personally Identifiable Information and certain demographic information (such as gender, zip code, hometown or similar information) through Web Site features, including, surveys, online registration forms, sweepstakes entries and bulletin boards. Additionally, when you visit our Web Sites our servers automatically collect certain information from you, such as the number of pages viewed and accessed, browser type and IP address. Most of this information is non-personally identifiable information, but if we connect it or demographic information with Personally Identifiable Information, we will treat it as Personally Identifiable Information. We also collect purchasing information from you when you make a purchase on one of the Web Sites.

Edited by tazinib1

First try about 280K.

Second try after only 3 shots I got 7,399,274. No idea why.

If anyone sees any logic to how to score on this at all or even what you're supposed to do besides randomly shoot and hope for lucky bounces I'd be curious to hear it. Sorry stupid game IMO.