[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seriously?

gbpfan1231

I agree that political discussions almost never end well, with both sides taking extreme views that they will never change, and being very mean spirited in their content. I've been on some forums where they are just not allowed. One related to my motorcycling is like that, before that it was amazing the type of political CHIPS AHOY! storms that would go on. Of course when you got together with these same people face to face these topics never came up. Much like the Huddle and the offseason in NFL, we'd see the same thing in winter when many of us were not riding and had too much free time.

That's because you live in Slowhio. I rarely get a week I can't get at least a 1/2 hour ride in down here.

We do need less negative threads in the tailgate. I suggest everyone review BeeR and Bronco Billy posts in the main forum to learn how postiivity and non-personal posts keep threads going without getting gunned.

:rofl::rofl:

Quick suggestion on how to clean up the Tailgate a bit and have less people taking cheap shots at each other...

You could create a Gay forum and then not have Bushy and BP in the Tailgate as often - again - just an easy way to try and eliminate cheap shots.

yes I am totally kidding.

Quick suggestion on how to clean up the Tailgate a bit and have less people taking cheap shots at each other...

You could create a Gay forum and then not have Bushy and BP in the Tailgate as often - again - just an easy way to try and eliminate cheap shots.

yes I am totally kidding.

:huh: